Thread: Conveniently Forgotten Facts.

Team GunsNet Gold 03/2014

Conveniently Forgotten Facts.

I had read this before, but thought some may not have seen it.

Conveniently Forgotten Facts.

Back in 1969, a group of Black Panthers decided that a fellow black panther named Alex Rackley needed to die. Rackley was suspected of disloyalty. Rackley was first tied to a chair. Once safely immobilized, his friends tortured him for hours by, among other things, pouring boiling water on him.
    When they got tired of torturing Rackley, Black Panther member, Warren Kimbro took Rackley outside and put a bullet in his head. Rackley's body was later found floating in a river about 25 miles north of New Haven, Connecticut.
    Perhaps at this point you're curious as to what happened to these Black Panthers?
    In 1977, that's only eight years later, only one of the killers was still in jail.
    The shooter, Warren Kimbro, managed to get a scholarship to Harvard and became good friends with none other than Al Gore. He later became an assistant dean at an Eastern Connecticut State College.
    Isn't that something!!!
    As a '60s radical you can pump a bullet into someone's head and a few years later, in the same state, you can become an assistant college dean!
    Only in America !!!
    Erica Huggins was the woman who served the Panthers by boiling the water for Mr. Rackley's torture. Some years later Ms. Huggins was elected to a California School Board.
    How in the world do you think these killers got off so easily?
    Maybe it was in some part due to the efforts of two people who came to the defense of the Panthers.
    These two people actually went so far as to shut down YaleUniversity with demonstrations in defense of the accused Black Panthers during their trial.
    One of these people was none other than Bill Lan Lee. Mr. Lee, or Mr. Lan Lee, as the case may be, isn't a college dean. He isn't a member of a California School Board. He is now head of the United States Justice Department's Civil Rights Division, appointed by none other than Bill Clinton.
    O.K., so who was the other Panther defender? Is this other notable Panther defender now a school board member? Is this other Panther apologist now an assistant college dean? No, neither!
    The other Panther defender was, like Lee, a radical law student at YaleUniversity at the time. She is now known as The "smartest woman in the world." She is none other than the former Secretary of State and former Democratic senator from the State of New York ---- the former First Lady, the incredible Hillary Rodham Clinton.

And now, as Paul Harvey said; "You know the rest of the story".

Also, remember it when she runs for President!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Interesting article.

So, IF hitlery gets elected, then I should apply for a Black Panther membership card?

(I wonder if they'll discriminate against me because I'm White? )
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Makes me want to vomit. Also, she was kicked off the Watergate inquiry.

"As Hillary Clinton came under increasing scrutiny for her story about facing sniper fire in Bosnia, one question that arose was whether she has engaged in a pattern of lying.

The now-retired general counsel and chief of staff of the House Judiciary Committee, who supervised Hillary when she worked on the Watergate investigation, says Hillary’s history of lies and unethical behavior goes back farther – and goes much deeper – than anyone realizes.

Jerry Zeifman, a lifelong Democrat, supervised the work of 27-year-old Hillary Rodham on the committee. Hillary got a job working on the investigation at the behest of her former law professor, Burke Marshall, who was also Sen. Ted Kennedy’s chief counsel in the Chappaquiddick affair. When the investigation was over, Zeifman fired Hillary from the committee staff and refused to give her a letter of recommendation – one of only three people who earned that dubious distinction in Zeifman’s 17-year career.

Why?

Because she was a liar,” Zeifman said in an interview last week. “She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”"
    http://www.westernjournalism.com/hil...ical-behavior/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Lied about coming under fire in Bosnia, not a problem, take her to the head of the class (nation). A talking head named Brian Williams lied about taking fire in a helicopter when he didn't gets suspended from work and placed at some obscure desk job.

Similar lies, different outcome. How does she continually get away with it?

But what does this matter?
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Lied about coming under fire in Bosnia, not a problem, take her to the head of the class (nation). A talking head named Brian Williams lied about taking fire in a helicopter when he didn't gets suspended from work and placed at some obscure desk job.

Similar lies, different outcome. How does she continually get away with it?
    Because she is a Clinton and she's "golden" and untouchable as far as the CMSM is concerned. The Clinton Crime Syndicate would come down hard on any who would try to hold her accountable.

She's lied so long and so often, she doesn't even know she's lying now. It's second nature to her and flows from her like stink off a pig.

The CMSM is covering for her no matter what she says or does.

It'll be hard bringing her down.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Interesting article.

So, IF hitlery gets elected, then I should apply for a Black Panther membership card?

(I wonder if they'll discriminate against me because I'm White? )
    that sounds like a plan. im gonna go apply to the black panthers, and if i get refused, im gonna go all "gay wedding cake" on them and sue until im allowed in.

When I was in High School, my Dean was a woman named Sandra Seale. Her brother was Bobby.

I have no idea how Hillary will get elected. She has too many skeletons in her closet.
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail." ----- Jack Burton 1986

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil125 View Post
    I have no idea how Hillary will get elected. She has too many skeletons in her closet.
    She will get elected because only republicans have to worry about skeletons in their closets. The news media will crucify a republican over but ignore the democrat skeleton. She has nothing to worry about, or as has been said before, what does it matter now?