Thread: Another false flag makes the news

Another false flag makes the news

Yep, That Houston Mosque Burning was a Fake Hate Crime – Devout Muslim Jihadi Arrested
    Nowhere in the entire story is Islam mentioned nor is the Moore referred to as a Muslim. Additionally, they failed to provide his Muslim name.

However, we do know that Moore told investigators that he was inside the mosque on December 25 praying, but left around 2pm.

Islamic Society of Greater Houston president M. J. Khan said he was unfamiliar with Moore even though Moore claimed to be a regular attender of the mosque. Yet, according to court filings, Moore attended the mosque five time per day, seven days per week. Can you say taqiyya?

“We are really very surprised and saddened by this whole thing,” said Khan.

According to records, surveillance video from several businesses near the mosque was used to identify Moore. As a result, a search warrant was obtained to search his home. A backpack and clothing that matched what was seen on the surveillance video, as well as half of a two-pack charcoal lighter fluid bottles, which seem to match one of the lighter fluid bottles that was found in the mosque.

Moore’s bond has been set at $10,000.
    http://thewashingtonstandard.com/yep...hadi-arrested/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

I just saw this but I am not ready yet to say it was a false flag. I wouldn't be surprised if it was and since I first heard of it I wondered if this would be the case. I just think we are still too close to the event to know for sure. I will feel better if they do not drop charges and I will feel best if the person either admits guilt or is found guilty by a court.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

MSM reported it as a Trump/Cruz-inspired hate crime. As usual, the hate crime is a fake.

It's reached the point that ANY so-called hate crime is immediately suspect as a hoax.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

This is just the sort of thing out justice department warned us about, home grown extremists attacking Muslims.

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

moslem lies matter.

And lol;
    Salon Scrubs Story Of ‘Anti-Muslim’ Arson Arrest In Houston (After Finding Out Was Muslim Arrested)
    http://www.weaselzippers.us/248209-s...slim-arrested/

"And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"