Thread: Georgia Woman Tries To Perform Sex Change Operation On Her 4 Year Old Son In Burger King Bathroom

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Georgia Woman Tries To Perform Sex Change Operation On Her 4 Year Old Son In Burger King Bathroom

http://now8news.com/georgia-woman-tr...king-bathroom/

News 8 – A stand-off at an Atlanta, Georgia Burger King nearly ends in tragedy after a mother tries to castrate her son in an attempt to make him a woman before school starts. Laura Lambert, 25, was arrested on Wednesday and booked on charges of child abuse, child endangerment and assault. According to police reports, Lambert was seen scolding her son in the Burger King play area telling him “I told you not to wear that shirt! Pink, you were supposed to wear pink!”
    Eyewitnesses say Lambert swatted her four-year-old son and told him, “If you don’t stop acting like a boy, I’m going to take you into the bathroom and whoop your *ss.” Then, she did just that. Kimberly Wilson, a patron at the restaurant, said she saw Lambert dragging her son into the restroom and immediately told the manager.
    “She dragged him in there by his hair. The boy has beautiful, long hair,” Said Wilson. “Then, all we heard was screaming. ‘No mommy no!’ That’s all we could hear. The manager got the key to the restroom and there was blood, just blood.” Tommy Robertson, the manager of the Atlanta Burger King, said when he was able to access the restroom he tackled Lambert to the ground removing a 5 inch pocket knife from her hand. The customers at the restaurant said the scene was absolutely terrifying.
    “This is something I will never be able to get out of my head,” Wilson said as she hugged her daughter who was with her that day. “I could never imagine harming my child. I hope they lock up that nasty b*tch for the rest of her life!”
    The four-year-old boy suffered lacerations to his genital area which required 12 stitches, as well as bruising to the arms and face. He is being treated at the local hospital in stable condition. Authorities say he is being released to his father. As for the mother, she has remained silent since the incident and has refused to give a statement to police.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

This is just another example of how warped and twisted some people are these days.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I am hoping that it is just that we have more people which is why we are seeing more of this brainless stupidity.

The brain is an amazing thing, when it works correctly and to the fullest it produces amazing results, when it doesn't work correctly it produces stories like this.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I'm not sure that releasing the boy to his father is that good of an idea. After all, he shacked up with this insane woman and produced a kid with her. That's gotta show some lack of good judgement on his part, plus, I'm sure he knew about this woman wanting to make her son into a girl long ago and did nothing to stop it.

I hate when the state gets custody of any kid, but in this case it might be the better alternative.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I find it really strange that I can't find the story, living within
    range.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Not seeing it except for the link, then again I don't watch local news much.

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I'm not sure that releasing the boy to his father is that good of an idea. After all, he shacked up with this insane woman and produced a kid with her. That's gotta show some lack of good judgement on his part, plus, I'm sure he knew about this woman wanting to make her son into a girl long ago and did nothing to stop it.

I hate when the state gets custody of any kid, but in this case it might be the better alternative.
    Sometimes, there is only enough blood pressure to support only one head at a time....most of us have been there!
    Dan

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    I find it really strange that I can't find the story, living within
    range.
    Doesn't support the narrative that Wierd is normal.

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

i think its a gag. notice "via 9GAGA.com" on side, it doesn't bing search as a tv station. i could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by kuntryboy View Post
    i think its a gag. notice "via 9GAGA.com" on side, it doesn't bing search as a tv station. i could be wrong.
    The picture i posted is hosted on 9gag. That part is my fault

I'm pretty sure that's a parody site. Check out this other story they have: http://now8news.com/woman-gives-vodk...hots-diarrhea/

Quote Originally Posted by Avanarts View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's a parody site. Check out this other story they have: http://now8news.com/woman-gives-vodk...hots-diarrhea/
    after seeing that i think you are right

Thank god.

Here the story has not made the news. You guys been had! Love you long time and I will
    respect you in the morning.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    http://now8news.com/georgia-woman-tr...king-bathroom/

The four-year-old boy suffered lacerations to his genital area which required 12 stitches, as well as bruising to the arms and face.
    Sounds like at least the poor boy is still "intact". I sure hope so.

F--king sick people in this world!
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    after seeing that i think you are right

Thank god.

I fell for it too. And yes, thank God no child was hurt.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!