Thread: Refugees in Sweden demand a new shelter because the noisy pipes scare them

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Refugees in Sweden demand a new shelter because the noisy pipes scare them

I would grant them their wish to be sent to a new shelter: In Syria!

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/12...?intcmp=hplnws

Thirty-five asylum-seekers have asked to be relocated from a refugee housing facility in southern Sweden because they believe it's haunted by ghosts, officials said Wednesday.

The asylum-seekers were spooked by flickering lights and noise in the plumbing system at the facility in Grannaforsa, a small village in Smaland province, said Magnus Petersson, a local manager at the Swedish Migration Agency.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Let's see. They're used to bombs going off around them, people shooting machine guns in the streets, and people screaming because of terrorist activity, yet noisy pipes are frightening to them.

Hell, I would bet that water pipes and plumbing pipes are something many of them have never seen before. Instead of being afraid, they should be thankful for all the 1st world amenities they have now.

As for these things being caused by ghosts, those who say that should be taken out and stoned for giving Satan credit for causing them discomfort. By saying there's ghosts, they're paying homage to Satan. That's a no-no in Islam.

I would have to say it's the will of allah that those pipes are noisy. They should be thankful allah is there with them....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I keep reading stories like this and I have come to the conclusion that Seria has exported all of its Liberals. Whiney little shits.

BISHOP

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

They should relocate them to the middle of the North Atlantic and sink their boat.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    They should relocate them to the middle of the North Atlantic and sink their boat.
    Why waste a perfectly good boat? Just airlift them to the middle and let them parachute out without parachutes.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

send them the fuck back.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

LAPE.......Low altitude Pallet Extraction...........................usta destroy a lot of stuff.
    Dan

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

They will get much better digs when they get here. The Obamination will treat them like queens of Sheba while millions of real Americans do without.