Thread: Taco Bell WiFi blocks gun sites?

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

Taco Bell WiFi blocks gun sites?

I was at Taco Bell eating earlier and decided I'd try to hunt down some 7n6 to pass the time only to find the sites I was trying to access were blocked because they violated taco Bell's terms of service. So I tried to head over to AK files to see if those guys were getting it anywhere. Also blocked. So then I came here to bitch... Also blocked. Taco Bell really doesn't seem to like gun sites.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive Perfector View Post
    I was at Taco Bell eating earlier and decided I'd try to hunt down some 7n6 to pass the time only to find the sites I was trying to access were blocked because they violated taco Bell's terms of service. So I tried to head over to AK files to see if those guys were getting it anywhere. Also blocked. So then I came here to bitch... Also blocked. Taco Bell really doesn't seem to like gun sites.
    Go piss all over the bathroom. It is probably the policy of that particular franchise you are going to. They don't have any problem with guns net here or in Mayport FL, or Norfolk VA. I was recently there and used guns net at both.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Get a vpn.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Maybe it is just the ones in Buckeye land. That said ... Taco Bell? Who eats that dogfood?

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

They just want to be safe. You see, if you read about guns while in their restaurant, you might suddenly shoot up the place. You won't mean to, it will just happen. Better safe than sorry, that's what I always say.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

What is a VPN?
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Virtual Privacy Network. You can load the app on a pc, phone/tablet and navigate the web through that. Nobody sees what you are visiting because they are blocked at the vpn address.

Check out this link:

https://torrentfreak.com/anonymous-v...w-2015-150228/

WWG1WGA

Thanks.
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

Not a bad idea... Gotta pay to play though. Probably should look into what it costs though, should be worth it.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive Perfector View Post

I got two words for ya: PROXY SERVER.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    Get a vpn.

You're thinking proxy server. Not the same thing as a VPN.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Have you ever noticed these Power Leeches at these Places? Someone will be setting in a Mc. Donald's with 1 Cup of Coffee he drinks all Day, With 2 or 3 Devices hooked up to the Power Outlet of the Store. They have to be loosing Money on that. I also noticed on Days the Library here in Hobe Sound is closed. People will sit in front of the Closed Library by the Power Outlet for Hours using their Laptop. I cannot believe all these Folks are such POWER WHORES! Either the Device they have looses Power too Fast! or all they do is Play Games all Day. Which makes me very glad in that case to be Old School! I have a T.V. at Home plugged in the Wall, and P.C. at Home plugged into the Wall, and my Land Line Phone at Home plugged into the Wall. There is no reason to be that connected to anyone in the World! Period! I don't care what your Job is, or How many Friends you may Have! It is just like Video Games, when you are Texting and doing all that Crap. you are not really talking to People, or interacting with them, or getting off your Ass and going out in to the World! I once jumped on someone at Work we were trying to get ahold of a Supervisor it very Important. I had come back to the person I told to CALL Him and TALK with Him. The Idolt said he had TEXTED HIM, I then gave him both Barrels, and Picked up the Phone and called the Man. The Purpose of a Phone is to live Talk with People. We have gone too Far with Portable Phones. When we have a Hurricane here in Florida. and the Cell Towers go out, My Land Line is still working for up to 5 Days if it takes that Long to restore Power, These Fools with their 500.00 Phones are all in a Panic. my 1991 AT&T Touchtone Phone is still doing just fine! Point of my Rant, some times it is not important to have the latest Bells and Whistles. Those of you who live on your Phone and cannot turn a Corner in your car, with 2 Hands on the Wheel, can NEVER know what I mean. Paul
    Last edited by Hobe Sound AK; 01-02-2016 at 04:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    You're thinking proxy server. Not the same thing as a VPN.
    Call it what you want, but these are more than just simple proxy servers. The connections are encrypted.

This is what I'm using:

I can switch among their servers all over the world. It's not suitable for torrenting because they maintain user logs and will turn them over if subpoena'd.

WWG1WGA

People still eat at Taco Bell?
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Yes. Their food is cheap and delicious. As an added bonus, it helps those of us who hate vegetables shit. It's a win-win-win.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Maybe it is just the ones in Buckeye land. That said ... Taco Bell? Who eats that dogfood?
    Taco bell "mexican" food is a joke around here, it's where we take dumb fucks who have no clue what mexican food is

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

no offence meant to you mid-west guys.... every body around here knows that ''real " tacos are made from cat meat.....

I've had the "authentic" stuff. Didn't care for it. However, I was never under the impression that taco bell was real Mexican food.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    The "Demolition Man" did!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Isn't taco bell the Mexican phone company?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"