Thread: Apparently he wasn't kidding

Apparently he wasn't kidding

"And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Hummm. I'm still not convinced he did what the complainants claim he did. Seems all to coincidental to me.

I could be wrong, but I'm just not convinced.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

im convinced. 2-3 occurrences is a coincidence, 4 occurrences is no longer a coincidence, its a pattern.

a person can lie. a few can. im sure 3-4 of the accusers are band wagon jumping liars. but he has FORTY people accusing him of drugging them. even if he wasnt raping them all when they were knocked out, he was definitely doing something he shouldnt have.

Quote Originally Posted by deth502 View Post
    im convinced. 2-3 occurrences is a coincidence, 4 occurrences is no longer a coincidence, its a pattern.

a person can lie. a few can. im sure 3-4 of the accusers are band wagon jumping liars. but he has FORTY people accusing him of drugging them. even if he wasnt raping them all when they were knocked out, he was definitely doing something he shouldnt have.
    I didn't say he wasn't guilty, but I'm still not convinced most of these women weren't put up to this. I found it odd that Bill was just starting to speak against the BLM movement and was calling for black people to start getting their acts together, when, all of a sudden, these women started coming forward with their accusations. It was all too perfectly timed for me not to suspect something behind the scenes was going on by some group who wanted to shut him up.

He was going against the Leftist agenda....

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

he fucked up when he talked about giving women drugs for sex.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

He didn't even say hello to get in her jello.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

he is finished. Too bad. I always thought of him as a wholesome family man and really liked the show growing up.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I wonder what a chick thinks is gonna happen when she goes to his house and chases a quaalude with some vino?

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Got to see Cosby a bunch of years ago. When I left my sides were actually hurting from laughing so hard. I hope this isn't true, but with so many women saying the same thing, still we should wait as in this country, we who complain about our second amendment rights being violated, we need to remember he is innocent until proven guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    I wonder what a chick thinks is gonna happen when she goes to his house and chases a quaalude with some vino?
    Fear of being labeled a racist has lead to many rapes including some committed by Cosby. In many cases a simple "is you racist" probably spreads legs quicker than a lude.

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14

The only thing that bothers me is why did all those women wait 30-40 years to bring this up?

Quote Originally Posted by coppertales View Post
    The only thing that bothers me is why did all those women wait 30-40 years to bring this up?
    That's the first thing that crossed my mind when all this started. That's the main reason why I think this was a set up....to get him to shut him up.

Not saying he didn't do it, but all those women coming forth at the same time, especially when Crosby was being vocal about blacks getting their acts together and stop rioting and getting women pregnant and not taking any responsibility for it, etc.

It was directly opposite what the Leftists wanted. He had to be shut down....and it appears they did a great job accomplishing that goal...
    Last edited by alismith; 01-02-2016 at 12:27 PM.

Freedom isn't free.

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

cosby has been "vocal about blacks geting their acts together" for many years now. i see no real correlation thre.

afa why now, i dont see a huge conspiracy there either. it took one to finally say something, that was the breaking point. if you had been raped by condeleza rice, and she told you keep your mouth shut because im powerful and i will ruin you and no one will believe a nobody like you, you would probably keep quiet, unless 5, 10, 20 others came out with the same story, then you would think someone might believe you.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Btw that video is funny. But I always thought Prucilla Rashsd was a real pill.

Quote Originally Posted by deth502 View Post
    cosby has been "vocal about blacks geting their acts together" for many years now. i see no real correlation thre.
    Think current administration and how things have ramped up with the president we have
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Cosby goes down and Klintoon continues his spree.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~