Thread: Police Officer Shot in Ambush Still Shoots Terrorist 3 Times

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Police Officer Shot in Ambush Still Shoots Terrorist 3 Times

This happened in Philadelphia. The police officer was helping a man who then pulled out a pistol and fired into the officer's car 13 times, hitting the officer 3 times. After being shot the officer was able to return fire and hit the criminal 3 times as well, preventing him from getting away. I hear the officer will recover, I hope so.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...n-west-philly/
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Odd, didn't get a name of the perp. I wonder why.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2014 Hatedbysheeple's Avatar

They have the name and phot of the guy at the link now.

He used a stolen police firearm.

He confessed to doing it in the name of Islam, and that police violate the Quran.

His mother said he is a devote Muslim, but has been acting strange lately, hearing voices, talking to the voices, getting into violent arguments with the voices, they tried to get him help but couldn't get him to go. I would guess he is a paranoid and disassociative schizo, He is in that age range where it pops up.
    Initial Success or Total Failure

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Odd, didn't get a name of the perp. I wonder why.

Edward Archer

http://news.yahoo.com/philadelphia-p...QDBHNlYwNzYw--

Must be a Dimocrat Mayor because he said this attack had nothing to do with Islam...
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Another one. How many of these are going to be required before people begin to understand that islam is simply not compatible with a free society?

I had muslim customers on my last sales job. They were nice enough people and some of them refused to sell pork items in their c-stores (hot food). Seems understandable but it just illustrates how they think. From talking to them, it became very clear to me that they regard non-muslims as stupid, dirty people. And these are the "moderate", assimilated ones.

I don't think obummer gives a shit about the lost lives. He wants a state of emergency and this is the best bet...
    Last edited by O.S.O.K.; 01-08-2016 at 04:22 PM.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    Another one. How many of these are going to be required before people begin to understand that islam is simply not compatible with a free society?

I had muslim customers on my last sales job. They were nice enough people and some of them refused to sell pork items in their c-stores (hot food). Seems understandable but it just illustrates how they think. From talking to them, it became very clear to me that they regard non-muslims as stupid, dirty people. And these are the "moderate", assimilated ones.

I don't think obummer gives a shit about the lost lives. He wants a state of emergency and this is the best bet...
    It won't be a state of emergency IF muslims start disappearing w/o a trace.

If anything, it would lend credence to Hitlery's claim about UFO's. A lot of muslim abductions going on....

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Give that cop a GREAT BIG medal.
    Also a wheelbarrow to help him carry those big brass balls.

The Left keeps hoping they've bred men like him out of the culture, but they're still here in deceptively large numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    This happened in Philadelphia. The police officer was helping a man who then pulled out a pistol and fired into the officer's car 13 times, hitting the officer 3 times. After being shot the officer was able to return fire and hit the criminal 3 times as well, preventing him from getting away. I hear the officer will recover, I hope so.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...n-west-philly/

edward-archer.jpg

Black muslim lives matter.

Commissioner Ross says the suspect has given a full confession, saying he did it in the name of Islam.
    “According to him, police bend laws that are contrary to the teachings of the Quran.”

Islam is a religion of peace. It's only a few radicals.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Edward Archer

http://news.yahoo.com/philadelphia-p...QDBHNlYwNzYw--

Must be a Dimocrat Mayor because he said this attack had nothing to do with Islam...
    From what I understand he is a Dummycrap.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Go figure.

Freedom isn't free.

Odd, it kinda says right in the quran to cut at the neck of those who are not muslims or are apostates (those who left islam).

"Question:

Does the Quran really contain dozens of verses promoting violence?

Summary Answer:

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter."
    http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/qu...3-violence.htm
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    he is. if it concerns a major us city, the mayor is a demorat.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

This guy was charged with attempted murder. Aren't there some sort of "terrorism" charges available? I mean, he said he was motivated by ISIS, right?

No, the guys holding the wildlife refuge that haven't threatened anyone or harmed anyone are terrorists, the guy who shot the cop while screaming alla okbar while wearing a mandress and admitting he did it in the name of islam..... is workplace violence. The cop was at work, you know.

Perhaps this guy is part of a larger group;
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...ger-group.html