Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Islam Set To Become The Second-Largest Religion In America By 2040

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Islam Set To Become The Second-Largest Religion In America By 2040

Well this is not good:

http://dailycaller.com/2016/01/08/is...erica-by-2040/

The American Muslim population stands a strong chance of doubling in size by 2050 and becoming the second largest religion by 2040, based on new estimates from the Pew Research Center.

At the moment, Pew believes that there’s approximately 3.3 million Muslims living in the United States. Given the total U.S. population, this means that Muslims currently comprise 1 percent. But by 2050, Pew thinks that Muslims may surge to 8.1 million.
    The scary part is the last paragraph of the article:

Out of 600 American Muslims, 25 percent expressed agreement with the statement, “Violence against Americans here in the United States can be justified as part of the global jihad,” according to a 2015 poll produced for the Center for Security Policy.
    This reason alone should be enough justification to bar the importation of more Muslims into the United States. They simply cannot co-exist with Western culture or the Constitution of the United States.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    Well this is not good:

This reason alone should be enough justification to bar the importation of more Muslims into the United States. They simply cannot co-exist with Western culture or the Constitution of the United States.
    So let's do the math. Estimates, "Pew believes" that the Muslim population of the U.S. is 3.3 million and that is 1% of the current U.S. population. So if they double in size by 2040, that would be 6.6 million or 2% of the current population, perhaps less then that depending on population growth between now and then. So they would like us to believe that 2% of the population is muslim. Currently that's about the same percentage of Jews here now.

Given that currently 77% of the U.S. identifies as Christian and Judaism isn't the second largest religion in the U.S. at 2% of the population, how us Islam going to rank #2? I guess you could end up with 60% Christian, 38% atheist and 2% Muslim and that would make them the "Second largest religion in America" but it's more the title than the fact I guess. Now if it were 51% Christian and 49% muslim I think we'd have cause for concern.
    Last edited by Richard Simmons; 01-09-2016 at 12:59 PM.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Given that currently 77% of the U.S. identifies as Christian and Judaism isn't the second largest religion in the U.S. at 2% of the population, how us Islam going to rank #2?
    The population of Christians and Jews is declining while the population of Muslims and atheists is increasing.

Given that Muslims currently make up only 1% of our population yet have caused as much mayhem here as they have, any increase in their population is not healthy for our nation.
    Last edited by skorpion; 01-09-2016 at 01:22 PM.

Well, when you lump all who do not believe in anything with those who follow satan in one way or another, that's a lot of people. The muslim deity alla tells them to steal, rape, and murder in his name, what supernatural being thinks that is good? It seems they worship satan, who the gospel says comes to steal, kill, and destroy. And every muslim knows alla has no son. More to my point, messiah said those who are not for me are against me, so that's a precept against a lot of different people with different ideas on the subject..... but all of them are united by hatred of the gospel and messiah Yahshuah.
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 01-09-2016 at 01:44 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

The population of Christians and Jews is declining while the population of Muslims and atheists is increasing.

Given that Muslims currently make up only 1% of our population yet have caused as much mayhem here as they have, any increase in their population is not healthy for our nation.
    I don't necessarily disagree with you I was just trying to maintain some perspective. Even at 2% muslims will be outnumbered 50-1 if not more. If we have to live in fear of and cannot deal with 2% of our population then perhaps we get what we deserve.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

We will be in a Major War with them here in the U.S. long before them. Remember Arabs and Moslems lack a simple Trait we all share as Americans. They cannot hit the Broad side of a Barn! Only the best Ragheads become Snipers. You rarely see them using the Sights properly! We are the finest Marks men in the World, and can outshoot anyone even with an AK! When have you seen an Arab at Camp Perry?
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Well this is not good:

ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Radical Islam won't seem so bad once the Democrats or Republicans kick off WW3 with the other developed nations.

The terrorist are winning because we allow terrorism to be used an excuse to kill our natural liberties as well as the constitutional rule of law. You are more likely to die from normal household hazards than you are terrorism, and even the military has a higher suicide rate than casualties related to combat, but somehow the political chicken hawks have convinced America that Islam is somehow a greater threat to our lives than the establishment of another cold war with Russia and China based on our policy of regime change in the middle east, the placement of ballistic missiles in Eastern Europe, and the build up of naval and ground forces in the southeast pacific. Somehow both the democrats and republicans are convinced that Obama is trying to demilitarize the United States while ignoring his contribution to the growing potential for a nuclear standoff with Russia and China. The war on terror has been a joke compared to what a real war with another industrial and nuclear super power will look like.
    Last edited by FunkyPertwee; 01-09-2016 at 04:28 PM.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

In regards to predictions about future populations, they're almst always wrong. Black people were supposed to outnumber whites by now, but guess what, progressive policies like advocsating for abortions for minorities have kept their population artificially deflated. And who would have guessed that economic changes would have naturally limited the influx of hispanic immigrants?

Remember the population bomb that was supposed to happen by now? Thankfully people suck at predicting future innovations, unless your H.G. Wells or Arthur C. Clarke, or course.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

One Islamist is one too many.
    Last edited by alismith; 01-09-2016 at 06:18 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Gays are less than 2% of the population and "WE" bowed down to them without a single beheading, only whiney yelling and screaming.

BISHOP

Islam Set To Become The Second-Largest Religion In America By 2040
    No it won't.
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail." ----- Jack Burton 1986

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

When you also consider that it has become so fashionable to convert to islam, it is certainly possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    When you also consider that it has become so fashionable to convert to islam, it is certainly possible.
    Not possible
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail." ----- Jack Burton 1986

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Thankfully people suck at predicting future innovations, unless your H.G. Wells or Arthur C. Clarke, or course.
    You forgot George Orwell.....
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    You forgot George Orwell.....

Nostradamus.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Radical Islam won't seem so bad once the Democrats or Republicans kick off WW3 with the other developed nations.

The terrorist are winning because we allow terrorism to be used an excuse to kill our natural liberties as well as the constitutional rule of law. You are more likely to die from normal household hazards than you are terrorism, and even the military has a higher suicide rate than casualties related to combat, but somehow the political chicken hawks have convinced America that Islam is somehow a greater threat to our lives than the establishment of another cold war with Russia and China based on our policy of regime change in the middle east, the placement of ballistic missiles in Eastern Europe, and the build up of naval and ground forces in the southeast pacific. Somehow both the democrats and republicans are convinced that Obama is trying to demilitarize the United States while ignoring his contribution to the growing potential for a nuclear standoff with Russia and China. The war on terror has been a joke compared to what a real war with another industrial and nuclear super power will look like.
    I agree, but terrorism/Islam is still a threat that should not be ignored. The 0bama regime invites/promotes Islamic terrorism at every turn as much as it invites a conflict with the more powerful commies. The commies can do a lot of damage in a short amount of time, but Islam will be the death of us by a thousand cuts.
    You are more likely to die from normal household hazards than you are terrorism
    That doesn't mitigate the fact that thousands have died in the U.S. by the hands of Islamic terrorists in the past 20 years.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    One Islamist is one too many.
    agreed! they are a scourge on humanity.

I have a feeling ww3 will interrupt any religious takeover proceedings.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Islam is a cancer that needs eradication before it kills the sane part of the world.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast