Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sandy Hook Redux: Obama officials confirm that it was a drill and no children died

Quote Originally Posted by studmuffin View Post
    Throwing in a snark about fake moon landings was pretty bad. I am quite comfortable that we actually went to the moon. Yet still people need to spin their pet conspiracy theories. I have none to offer in regards to sandy hook. Yet the present administration has engaged in many other questionable activities that have made the light of day through whistle blowers and freedom of information requests. I am sure more treasonous activities will come to light.

Everyone uses that technique. They try to discredit via absurdity.

Example: "Yeah, Sandy Hook was a hoax, and a Velociraptor ate three people." implying that if one is stupid enough to think a dinosaur ate three people, they must also be stupid enough to think government lies are a hoax.

False flags are not unique to the USA. They are used by corrupt regimes all over the world.

The Nazi "Reichstag Fire" and the "Attack on the Gleiwitz transmitter" (Operation Canned Goods) false flags are well known and documented history, but AMERICA would NEVER stoop so low, right?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by studmuffin View Post
    Throwing in a snark about fake moon landings was pretty bad. I am quite comfortable that we actually went to the moon. Yet still people need to spin their pet conspiracy theories. I have none to offer in regards to sandy hook. Yet the present administration has engaged in many other questionable activities that have made the light of day through whistle blowers and freedom of information requests. I am sure more treasonous activities will come to light.
    Speaking of the moon, this is a fun read, accurate or not;
    http://www.checktheevidence.com/pdf/...ed_america.pdf
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

It wasn't a snark. It was an observation about real things. Area 51. A missile takes down flight 800. The Davidians killed themselves in a mass suicide at Waco. 911 was an inside job.
    Amelia Earhart was a spy gathering info against the Japanese and captured. McVeigh was working for the FBI/ATF and they forgot to catch him. Hillary had nothing confidential on her legal
    server. Hitler did not die in Germany and escaped to Brazil............................................ .................................................. ...........
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12