Thread: Mayor de Blasio: Everyone deserves to feel safe (but you're not allowed to be safe)

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Mayor de Blasio: Everyone deserves to feel safe (but you're not allowed to be safe)

An 18-year-old woman was gang raped in a NYC playground over the weekend by a bunch of 0bama's teen-aged sons. The woman and her father were on a walk when a group of 0bama's kids showed up and ordered the father to run away while they raped his daughter at gun point. The father obeyed the order and came back later with two NYPD police officers, but the suspects had already done their deed and fled.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/01/11...l?intcmp=hpbt3

Now imagine how this situation would have a different outcome if the father was allowed to be armed with a concealed pistol... Mayor Billy de Blasio has this to say:

Every New Yorker in every neighborhood deserves to feel safe and protected, and we will not stop until the perpetrators of this disturbing attack are held accountable for their actions.
    Well, Mr. de Blasio, that's easy for you to say coming from someone who has a personal security detail. If I, God forbid, lived in NYC, the only way I would feel safe and protected is if I had a pistol on me 24/7.

Someone in the comments section posted the perfect summary of what happened that night in that liberal utopia of a city:

The disarmed tax slave father did the correct thing according to the authorities. He accepted being disarmed and did not attempt to defend his daughter.

The daughter did the correct thing and accepted being disarmed and was raped for the children. She is a hero for choosing to be raped rather than carrying an illegal gun to defend herself.

The perps are only partly guilty. The blame must be partly shared by society which did not give the perps the opportunity to succeed.

That pretty much cover it all? By the way this is extreme sarcasm.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Feeling SAFE yet NY ???
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    Feeling SAFE yet NY ???
    That's all liberals care about...feeling safe. They're not going to make it safe, but they want you to feel safe.

If you feel safe, then they've accomplished their mission.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

For some reason I get the idea his image of feeling safe is a totalitarian government.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

According to our Constitution everyone has the right to provide for their own safety, which makes me feel safe. I feel safe knowing that if something happens I won't have to run to find someone to help me and be gone long enough for 5 men to rape my daughter. If something happens it will happen right then. This is just sickening, because the crime was committed, the age of the accused, and that people in NYC truly believe that being unarmed makes them safer.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    For some reason I get the idea his image of feeling safe is a totalitarian government.
    This does happen in totalitarian states and a lot of times it is the .gov that perpetrate the crime.
    This is a sick story even for a sick society.
    Then you had the child killed in Chi. because daddy was a banger.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

nyc's citizens must like things the way they are. has there ever been an attempt to repeal the sullivan act?

Quote Originally Posted by kuntryboy View Post
    nyc's citizens must like things the way they are. has there ever been an attempt to repeal the sullivan act?
    Why would they try to repeal it? They feel safe with things as they are now.
    Last edited by alismith; 01-15-2016 at 04:57 PM.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    Feeling SAFE yet NY ???

And "they" wonder why only 5% of New York gun owners compiled with the "Safe" act.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by kuntryboy View Post

The Sullivan act is not the "Safe" act (although both are completely unconstitutional).

And the sad thing is, New York STATE is not New York CITY.

NY STATE is mostly rural "redstate" farmland, it's only the liberal hippies and "artists" in NY CITY who's population density is so high, their vote carries all of NY.

The BEST thing that could happen to NY state is for NYC to break away and be their own liberal utopian hellhole and leave US the f--k alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    The Sullivan act is not the "Safe" act (although both are completely unconstitutional).

NY STATE is mostly rural "redstate" farmland, it's only the liberal hippies and "artists" in NY CITY who's population density is so high, their vote carries all of NY.

The BEST thing that could happen to NY state is for NYC to break away and be their own liberal utopian hellhole and leave US the f--k alone.
    The same thing can be said for MD. The Washington-Baltimore Corridor has the population concentration to carry the rest of the state with them....and they're ALL libtards!

Freedom isn't free.

Both Bloomberg and DeBlasio are perfect examples of evil befalling those that deserve it.

Vote for scum like them, enjoy your results.
    Last edited by stevelyn; 01-16-2016 at 08:02 AM.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Sad to say but the best thing for NY State would be for the Muzzies to get a nuke in there and flatten it.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Sad to say but the best thing for NY State would be for the Muzzies to get a nuke in there and flatten it.
    Pretty sure 0bama and dhs would be ok with that too.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Well then let me know first so I can get out!

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Well then let me know first so I can get out!
    I didn't think you lived in NYC.

I didn't think you lived in NYC.

I don't. I misread your post:

"it" meaning NYC, not NY STATE. Brain fart.