Thread: ID THEFT PROTECTION AND GUARANTEED FULL RESTORATION

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Exclamation ID THEFT PROTECTION AND GUARANTEED FULL RESTORATION

[ADMIN: IF THIS POST IS AGAINST FORUM RULES, PLEASE REMOVE!]

After two months of being unemployed, I have found a new business to pursue. I recently joined HARVARD RISK MANAGEMENT CORPORATION as an Associate. This is a national broker that markets services to individuals, small business and groups.

Our best selling service is called ID SHIELD. It is unique in the industry as it's the only service that GUARANTEES full identity restoration should you fall victim while subscribed to the service.

Identity theft affects over 27,000 people in the US alone every day. Over 10,000,000 a year. Thieves are now using stolen identities for credit fraud (only 17% now), criminal/character fraud (62%!!) - they use the stolen identity to commit various crimes and avoid apprehension, driver's license fraud, social security/IRS fraud, medical fraud and theft of minor's identity for any of the preceding frauds.

Chances are, you have been a victim or know someone that has been victimized. It can ruin your life.

This service not only monitors your credit report, but the use of your social security number, gives you 24/7 access to an agent for advice and in the event of a theft, GUARANTEES the full restoration of your good name - and THEY do everything.

ID SHIELD uses KROLL & ASSOCIATS to service its customers. KROLL is the pioneer in identity restoration and has been in business over 42 years. They even do the background checks for the CIA. They have thousands of agents that specialize in the various kinds of identity theft and are experts at reversing the damage and restoring your good name. Again, this is the only service that GUARANTEES full restoration and does ALL of the work for you.

If you are interested in learning more about this and subscribing, please go to: http://idshieldoverview.com/267527

That link has a video that explains the service and allows you to navigate to a page to subscribe if you want to. It also makes me your Harvard Agent which means I will be your go-to should you need any help or assistance. My contact information is on that page.

Thank you very much for checking this out! I hope you find it as impressive as I do!

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or call me at the number listed at the link.
    Last edited by O.S.O.K.; 01-14-2016 at 03:03 PM.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Good luck to you! And thanks for the offer.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Thanks. I'm going to be focusing on group benefit sales - but it takes some time to get the license and certification... so I'm doing a little individual sales first.

Funny thing is - I've had my AMEX number stolen and used twice in the last week! AMEX only changes the last four digits when they issue a new card and follow a very obvious SOP... the new card coming is going to have a completely new number. This is actually the easiest type of theft to deal with. The other stuff can ruin your life. I did have somebody try and take out a lone with my info about 3 years ago...

Thanks to those that subscribed! I appreciate it very much. You're doing a good thing for yourself or your family.

My apologies - the link I put in the OP went right to the application page... I've replaced it with the one that takes you to the informational video. This is the correct link:

http://idshieldoverview.com/267527

Again, thanks to those that have subscribed!!