Thread: Iran captured one of our Navy boats and 10 sailors.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Iran captured one of our Navy boats and 10 sailors.

Breaking a few minutes ago. Ugh Phone won't link Drudge.

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I wonder how King Barack is going to spin this on his State of the Union lie this evening?

Praying for them.

Dumbo is gonna be in spin mode.

He's more worried about guns and his empty chair bullshit than he ever would be for something like this.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I wonder how King Barack is going to spin this on his State of the Union lie this evening?
    Bet he will duck the issue completly

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    Bet he will duck the issue completly
    Probably this.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    He'll blame it on making Hitlery's emails public.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Interesting gear on display.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2014 Hatedbysheeple's Avatar

Hope they zeroed their crypto
    Initial Success or Total Failure

I wonder what the cause of the engine failures were, if there actually were engine failures.

Also;

Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) Navy Commander Rear Admiral Ali Fadavi blamed the US navy for its excited and unprofessional moves after Iran arrested 10 US marines for trespassing on its territorial waters, warning that his forces’ coast-to-sea missiles were awaiting orders to hit the American aircraft carrier deployed in the region.
    The IRGC seized two US Navy boats on Tuesday and detained them on Iran’s Farsi Island in the Persian Gulf. Nine men and one woman arrived in Iran’s territorial waters in the Persian Gulf illegally when they were captured by the IRGC Navy.

Following the capture, two US and French aircraft carriers as well as their accompanying fleets and military choppers started maneuvering near Iranian waters.

“The USS Truman Aircraft carrier showed unprofessional moves for 40 minutes after the detention of the trespassers, while we were highly prepared with our coast-to-sea missiles, missile-launching speedboats and our numerous capabilities” and were ready to strike them in case they made a hostile move, Rear Admiral Ali Fadavi said after Iran released the detained US marines.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...er-uss-truman/

I rarely pull out my dusty old trident, but in this case, here goes. I was a Navy SEAL officer in the 1980s, and this kind of operation (transiting small boats in foreign waters) was our bread and butter. Today, these boats both not only had radar, but multiple GPS devices, including chart plotters that place your boat’s icon right on the chart. The claim by Iran that the USN boats “strayed into Iranian waters” is complete bull$#it.

For an open-water transit between nations, the course is studied and planned in advance by the leaders of the Riverine Squadron, with specific attention given to staying wide and clear of any hostile nation’s claimed territorial waters. The boats are given a complete mechanical check before departure, and they have sufficient fuel to accomplish their mission plus extra. If, for some unexplainable and rare circumstance one boat broke down, the other would tow it, that’s why two boats go on these trips and not one! It’s called “self-rescue” and it’s SOP.

This entire situation is in my area of expertise. I can state with complete confidence that both Iran and our own State Department are lying. The boats did not enter Iranian waters. They were overtaken in international waters by Iranian patrol boats that were so superior in both speed and firepower that it became a “hands up!” situation, with automatic cannons in the 40mm to 76mm range pointed at them point-blank. Surrender, hands up, or be blown out of the water. I assume that the Iranians had an English speaker on a loudspeaker to make the demand. This takedown was no accident or coincidence, it was a planned slap across America’s face.
    https://westernrifleshooters.wordpre...acken-on-iran/
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 01-13-2016 at 08:58 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

My first thought was, how was this even allowed to happen regardless of the "circumstances"

Quote Originally Posted by 308 View Post
    My first thought was, how was this even allowed to happen regardless of the "circumstances"

It's odd isn't it. Also, keep in mind and prayers the Americans still held by Iran;
    http://dailysignal.com/2015/07/24/me...stage-by-iran/

One of wich is a former Marine;
    Amir Hekmati, a dual citizen of Iran and the United States, served the United States from 2001 to 2005 as a Marine specializing in linguistics.

Once again, please keep these Americans in your prayers.

HaleluYah!

Iran frees four American prisoners, including reporter and pastor: state television
    http://news.yahoo.com/iran-frees-fou...154527250.html