Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boo-Hoo: Liberal black actors boycott Academy Awards and Oscars because they're too white

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Saw an interview with the president of the Screen Actors Guild, who just happens to be...wait for it... yes, she is black.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    That's Shak. I am not much for sports, but he is in a pretty decent movie called Blue Chips with Nick Nolte. Shak does a good job of portraying a basketball player from the inner city. Lol
    Also, he muslim cuz Jesus white mans god, yo.

Also, God Bless Stacey Dash!
    http://madamenoire.com/609633/stacey...ric-you-spout/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    I would like to know how the hell they get away with even HAVING "BET"? How racist can you get?

Can I turn on my TV and watch "WET"? Hmmm... can't seem to find it.
    Because reverse discrimination is totally cool. We oppressive cracka ass peckerwoods deserve it. :rollseyes:
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

The comments section to this article says it all.

http://news.yahoo.com/oscar-nominee-...QDBHNlYwNzYw--
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

In my career field in order to be promoted to CAPTAIN (the equivalent of a full Colonel) you have to serve as a department head on an aircraft carrier. The thing is, it is not enough to just serve in this position, you have to do it well, and even then it is not a sure thing to be promoted. This is the same thing. Just because an actor is in a movie does not mean they will win an Oscar and even if they do well it is not guaranteed that they will be even nominated. It is sad that they cannot be happy for those who have been nominated. Just another reason why I don't watch the Academy Awards.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Imanage the Crap that starts flying when a strong Republican President reinstates the Requirement to Return to Work after being on Welfare after several Years. That fool, Obongo took it away. Without Welfare, 80% of the Black Population would Stave.
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Thumbs down

Speaking of Black Actors, I happened to recall a Story my Dad told me from the 1950's. Remember William Warfield? famous for the 1951 Movie Showboat. He sang That old Man River, in the Movie. Turned out he was a Member of the Communist Party. Not sure what happened to him after that. Paul
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

https://twitter.com/aVeryRichBitch/s...358593/video/1

Lol snoop dissin, aint no niggahs nominated yo
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

wonder what kind of smoke that is rolling past his face?
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12