Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin. Sigh.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Sarah Palin. Sigh.

I love the gal, but geez she is hokey. I'm not sure it's a good idea to bring her back into the limelight. Did anyone see her appearence with Trump? I guess we will be seeing more of Tina Fey.

She'd be the perfect vp for Trump.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

She would be a great vp.But the media will shred her. Hillary will get a free ride (I suffer from Hillary derangement syndrone), and Sarah will be skewered.

For what?

Benghazigate?
    http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...nghazi/396182/

Private email server carrying classified emailsgate?
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/19/politi...ied-ig-report/

Huma muslim sisterhoodgate?
    http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...rew-c-mccarthy

Selling uranium to Russiagate?
    http://www.businessinsider.com/every...scandal-2015-4

Oh wait that's all Hillary's doing.

So with what are the presstitutes going to "shred" Palin with?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I can't understand why the conservative base of the GOP doesn't like her, after all she is pro-constitution, pro-second amendment including being an avid shooter, runs her own business, ran a city and state until the wonderful news media decided to try to bankrupt her financially, and she is not afraid to speak her mind.

Yes, she comes over as the proverbial "good ol' girl" rather than a polished, machine built puplic speaker. And yes some of her comments make me cringe, but I would rather have the honesty that comes with her lack of polish than the greased up slick selling run of the mill politician that has so far brought this country nearly to it's knees.

And now we hear that the wannabee Queen hillary has shared her server with her charity? Shared a server? Isn't that what got General Petraeus run out on a rail?

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Her voice grates on me like an angle grinder.

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    You sure ? Wanna try it?
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I can't understand why the conservative base of the GOP doesn't like her, after all she is pro-constitution, pro-second amendment including being an avid shooter, runs her own business, ran a city and state until the wonderful news media decided to try to bankrupt her financially, and she is not afraid to speak her mind.

Yes, she comes over as the proverbial "good ol' girl" rather than a polished, machine built puplic speaker. And yes some of her comments make me cringe, but I would rather have the honesty that comes with her lack of polish than the greased up slick selling run of the mill politician that has so far brought this country nearly to it's knees.

And now we hear that the wannabee Queen hillary has shared her server with her charity? Shared a server? Isn't that what got General Petraeus run out on a rail?
    This^ And the fact she is an all American girl.

be the heat..

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    She's pretty good looking, has a great set of sweater bumps, and likes guns....what's not to like?

Sorry, when she speaks, I have a hard time concentrating on anything she's talking about. My eyes are doing all the concentrating.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Scratch that, Stacy Dash for vp.

Stacey Dash’s Solution to #OscarsSoWhite: Get Rid of BET and Black History Month
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ory-month.html

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

I'm puzzled why she came out for Trump when in the past she has endorsed Cruz. Next I'm concerned that she would leave her family in the middle of a huge crisis. Her oldest son got arrested for domestic violence, he punched his girlfriend in the face allegedly. Also he was threatening suicide and is supposed to be suffering from PTSD. Why is she even out there at all regardless of candidate?

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    I'm puzzled why she came out for Trump when in the past she has endorsed Cruz. Next I'm concerned that she would leave her family in the middle of a huge crisis. Her oldest son got arrested for domestic violence, he punched his girlfriend in the face allegedly. Also he was threatening suicide and is supposed to be suffering from PTSD. Why is she even out there at all regardless of candidate?
    I am going to go out on a limb and guess that she already has an attorney along with her husband working on their son's problems. Also guessing her husband told her it was ok to go "stump for Trump".

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    I'm guessing she went with Trump because he's making the biggest splash. She did say something about "no more pussyfooting around." Maybe she felt Cruz wasn't making enough noise and showing enough bravado to get his message across.

I have no doubt Cruz will do the same thing as Trump says he's going to do, but Cruz isn't "in your face" with it like Trump is. Trump is brash enough to scare liberals while Cruz takes the quieter approach. She's tired of the "quiet approach."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

My guess is different. After going through the McCain bullshit and being stomped by the left
    and the right, that this is a major FUCK YOU ASSHOLES moment. And in my opinion she deserves
    it and I AM enjoying it.

She didn't want to go with McCain but was thrust into the bullshit, she handled it wonderfully but as
    with Herman Cain it became to much.

And do not forget McCain was picked by the MSM.

be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    My guess is different. After going through the McCain bullshit and being stomped by the left
    and the right, that this is a major FUCK YOU ASSHOLES moment. And in my opinion she deserves
    it and I AM enjoying it.

She didn't want to go with McCain but was thrust into the bullshit, she handled it wonderfully but as
    with Herman Cain it became to much.

And do not forget McCain was picked by the MSM.
    I thought of that, too, about 15 minutes after I typed my reply. I'm thinking your reason is, probably, the better reason.

Freedom isn't free.

was she drunk during her announcement? she was barely coherent.

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

I'm not saying she's a whore, but I think Trump may have rented her for the night. And that speech she gave... That was the worst speech I've ever heard her give.

Why else would she be away from her family while they're in trouble if not for a chunk of Trump change?
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive Perfector View Post
    I'm not saying she's a whore, but I think Trump may have rented her for the night. And that speech she gave... That was the worst speech I've ever heard her give.

Why else would she be away from her family while they're in trouble if not for a chunk of Trump change?
    Like 1921428x said....revenge on those who maligned her when she ran for VP. A woman bent on revenge is a force not to be messed with.

Freedom isn't free.

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

she got my vote once. if she is on the ticket she'll get it again. and yeah, she knows how to wear a sweater.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    She'd be the perfect vp for Trump.

Nah. I think a perfect VP would be either Jeanine Pirro or maybe even Ted Cruz.

Judge Jeanine would probably be the best... first woman VP (for those who care) and another "pro-American who says it like it is and doesn't give a fuck who's offended" kind of person... like Trump.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast