Thread: Liberal woman gets a nasty wake up call while dealing with "Refugees" in Germany ....

Liberal woman gets a nasty wake up call while dealing with "Refugees" in Germany ....

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...refugee-centre

"But if I am honest, working with 90 per cent of them is rather awkward and unfortunately not as I previously thought.

"First of all, many of them are extremely demanding. They come to me and ask to get an apartment and a fancy car and, best of all, even a really good job for them.

"If I try to explain to them that's not possible, they are often noisy or even really aggressive.

"An Afghan only recently threatened to kill himself. And a few Syrians and a group of Afghans have declared they would go on hunger strike unless I would help them to move to another place.

According to the woman some of the refugees have no respect for women at all

"Some from an Arab region recently yelled at a colleague of mine: 'We decapitate you!'.

"Because of these and other things, the police were called to us several times a week."

She said she has also been horrified by refugees attitudes towards women.

She said: "It is well known that it is mainly single men who come here - about 65 per cent, many less than 25-years-old.

"And some of them do not respect women at all. They accept that we're there but they don't take us seriously at all.

"If I tell them or give them a statement, as a woman they barely listen to me, dismiss it as irrelevant and just contact one of our male colleagues.

"For us women they have often only scornful looks - or just intrusive. They whistle loudly, say something to one another in a foreign language, laugh.

"It's really very unpleasant. It even happened that they have photographed us with their Smartphone.

"They do it without asking even if one has protested. I once walked up some steep stairs and some of the men walked behind me and they were laughing the whole time and, I guess, talking about me. They shouted something at me.

"Colleagues have told me similar things have happened to them. But they said that there's nothing you can do.

"If they whistled at me or said something to me I said nothing to encourage them - to make them feel they can hurt me or influence me.

"But that has not helped; It is even worse - honestly: especially in the last few weeks, as more and more men from North Africa, from Morocco, Tunisia or Libya are arriving here.

"They were more aggressive. I could ignore them no longer - and reacted."
    LOL. Sucks to be an idealistic liberal who doesn't understand that so many of the so called "refugees" are scumbags who aren't fleeing ANYTHING but are part of an infiltration wave to overtake and dominate the West.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

As a liberal, she did her best to interact, understand, and help them, but had no idea that they held women in such low esteem. As she dealt with them longer, she, SLOWLY, had to confront the reality of the situation. They are animals who treat anyone who isn't Muslim as a lesser being, and treat women even worse.

I'm surprised that this libtard actually was able to see the situation as it really is. Most are deliberately blind to Muslims and feel they are just like normal people. Integration with Muslims brings them to a reality that can't be ignored.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Someone I know, a staunch liberal, had the same ideas. But it was being a teacher,
    spent money and time to get the certs and did not last a year. They could not believe
    the disrespect the "children" had.

Reality is a bitch. But sometimes you have to get burned to understand fire is hot.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    The problem is in this case that we know that fire is hot, but our wannabee king still seems to want us all to burn.

I really do believe he Would burn us if he could.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    Reality is a bitch. But sometimes you have to get burned to understand fire is hot.
    Did you make that up yourself? Because that is a brilliant slogan. I might put that on a T shirt

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Sadly, unless you read or watch alternative news sources, you don't hear this stuff.

Raped woman didn't want to call the police: ''I feel sorry for him because he is a refugee''
    http://speisa.com/modules/articles/i...a-refugee.html
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

"They were drinking vodka and singing,...."

Right there should have been a give away to her that they weren't really Islamic refugees. Doesn't the koran forbid drinking alcoholic drinks? And guess what? They weren't....

This is what happens to liberals who don't pay attention to the reality of the situation and think they can control things by just being nice and not wanting to make others feel bad....

I'm trying to feel sorry for her, but I don't.

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/i...a-refugee.html
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

The people suffer for the decisions of their "leadership", a "leadership" that I can only assume is muslim.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"