Thread: Whole flock of ANTI GUN films go to Sundance Film Festival

Thumbs down Whole flock of ANTI GUN films go to Sundance Film Festival

http://www.sltrib.com/entertainment/...ut-guns-in-the

They keep on saying that mass shootings happen ALL the time. Well that's technically NOT true. Murders of all kinds including firearms, are down. They've been cut in HALF over the last 20 years, all while gun ownership has doubled. So what is fueling this perception that we're going nuts and shooting everyone all the time???

The fucking MEDIA. They're 100% full bore PROPAGANDISTS and following Obama's lead to 'politicize the gun control issue'. Fuckers.....

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Yes, yes they are liers.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Yet, one seldom sees an action movie where guns aren't glorified....the badder the gun, the better it is.

Hypocrites.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Yet, one seldom sees an action movie where guns aren't glorified....the badder the gun, the better it is.

Hypocrites.
    True. Unfortunately, my work forces me to interact a lot with the Hollywood Types and you see TONS of just horrible bullshit Pro Liberal propaganda ... and recently they're on a fucking JIHAD against gun ownership. I can't avoid it, like tons of the guys on this board. I'm forced to behold it every day, due to the industry I'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    http://www.sltrib.com/entertainment/...ut-guns-in-the

They keep on saying that mass shootings happen ALL the time. Well that's technically NOT true. Murders of all kinds including firearms, are down. They've been cut in HALF over the last 20 years, all while gun ownership has doubled. So what is fueling this perception that we're going nuts and shooting everyone all the time???

The fucking MEDIA. They're 100% full bore PROPAGANDISTS and following Obama's lead to 'politicize the gun control issue'. Fuckers.....

Every three milliseconds, someone is killed by a gun. That's over 175 million deaths per year. Of those, 194 million are children. The numbers don't need to make sense. They don't need to be accurate. They only need to frighten the sheeple.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post

Hypocrites.

Not only that, but all the actors wielding the movie guns are rabidly anti-gun... and in their movies they do EVERYTHING wrong... finger hooked around the trigger, firing without aiming or knowing the backstop, firing hundreds of rounds without reloading (or overheating or ejecting shell casings), doing flips and cartwheels while firing dual pistols over their shoulders or to each side (again, no aim, no concern for what's behind the target).

You know what though? I don't give a shit. The little wimps can whine and cry all they want. I've got my guns and I'm not surrendering them. Go ahead. Whine, gripe, get "laws" passed. I don't give a fuck. Those weasels want my guns, COME AND TAKE THEM!
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Every three milliseconds, someone is killed by a gun. That's over 175 million deaths per year. Of those, 194 million are children. The numbers don't need to make sense. They don't need to be accurate. They only need to frighten the sheeple.
    I'm putting this on a t shirt LOL

What else would you expect from HollyWEIRD??
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”