Thread: Refugee stabs a Swedish Female relief worker to death ......

Refugee stabs a Swedish Female relief worker to death ......

http://news.yahoo.com/migrant-fatall...151706582.html

Stockholm (AFP) - A young asylum seeker on Monday allegedly stabbed and killed a female employee of the refugee centre for unaccompanied minors where he was staying in western Sweden, police said.
    Gotta love those 'unaccompanied minors' .......

Hey wait. dont' WE have hundreds of thousands pouring in right now??????

Imagine what they'll do when they're the majority!
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

All these little "events" should begin making the Swedish citizens question the wisdom of allowing these invaders to pour through their borders unchecked.

Of course, we all know those in power will turn a blind eye, and a deaf ear, and still say they are "harmless" refugees who came there for a chance to escape the problems they had in their homeland (not understanding that the real problem is the very ones they are allowing in).

Europe is in its death throes and they brought it on themselves. One dedicated to committing suicide can't be stopped....the same can be said for a whole country.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Let me guess, the racist bitch deserved it because she refused to f*ck him.

It's all good because Stockholm Syndrome.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    http://news.yahoo.com/migrant-fatall...151706582.html

Gotta love those 'unaccompanied minors' .......

Hey wait. dont' WE have hundreds of thousands pouring in right now??????

Stockholm (AFP) - A young asylum seeker on Monday allegedly stabbed to death an employee at a refugee centre in Sweden as police demanded more resources to stem rising violence linked to the migrant crisis.

Police spokesman Thomas Fuxborg said the assailant was a young man residing at a centre for youngsters aged between 14 and 17 in Molndal near Gothenburg on Sweden's west coast.

He did not give details about the suspect's age or nationality but said he had been arrested for murder. Swedish news agency TT said he was 15 years old.
    Ha. We don't need "details" about the subject. We KNOW he was a muslim animal.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

The only pics of her online are those of her going out to clubs and parties (hence the heavy makeup). Try to help Muslims, this is what you get.

And over in Merry Old England;
    A mob of Muslim men swarmed a group of Christian activists on British streets and said they were “taking over” the country.

Members of the political party Britain First held what it claims is the first “Christian patrol” through the streets of Bury Park, Luton. A video posted to YouTube on Saturday shows a swarm of Muslim men converge on the group of 20 cross-carrying Christians.

Sign up for free news alerts from WND.com, America’s independent news network.

“You’re jealous that we’re taking over,” a shop owner says at the start of the video. (Scroll down to watch the video)

“We f–king hate you!” and “Muslims will take over! Watch!” two others scream as cops descend on the scene.
    http://www.wnd.com/2016/01/islamic-r...cat_orig=faith

Meanwhile at Native American reservations;
    Court documents filed by Kogan suggest the nation of Turkey has sought to invest in Native American tribes because the 2009 Homeless Emergency Assistance and Rapid Transition to Housing Act makes Indian reservations “largely off-limits to federal and state regulatory and law enforcement authorities.”
    “It would appear that this setting would provide Turkey and such organizations with the opportunity to more freely promote their brand of Islam on reservations and/or to pursue other potentially more dangerous activities,” the complaint states.
    That includes the possibility that Turkey seeks “access to the uranium deposits and bountiful water sources surrounding the Flathead Reservation for production of yellowcake capable of later conversion to a gaseous state for eventual use in incendiary devices,” it goes on.
    http://northwestlibertynews.com/trib...ining-grounds/
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 01-26-2016 at 05:10 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

LOOL!

- - coming soon to a town near you - - or even your own!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    - - coming soon to a town near you - - or even your own!
    Unlike the neutered Europeans, we tend to shoot back.

If push comes to shove, we don't need the police to protect us.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Islam and Muslims are a cancer and you need to always exterminate cancer. If you don't it takes over and kills off the host.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    I've said it before, I'll say it again. Islam and Muslims are a cancer and you need to always exterminate cancer. If you don't it takes over and kills off the host.

That sounds just like Heinrich Himmler and the Nazi extermination plan for the Jews.

But, sadly, I agree. The muslims need to be eradicated, exterminated, "ausrottened" to the last person.

They are not a religion. They hide behind the label for their own criminal benefit. Their "prophet" is a child raping goat humper, their morals (or lack thereof) and values are not compatible with civilization.

Sir Winston Churchill said it quite well (red highlight by me):

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity.

The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property—either as a child, a wife, or a concubine—must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen: all know how to die. But the influence of the religion paralyzes the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science—the science against which it had vainly struggled—the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    That sounds just like Heinrich Himmler and the Nazi extermination plan for the Jews.

But, sadly, I agree. The muslims need to be eradicated, exterminated, "ausrottened" to the last person.

They are not a religion. They hide behind the label for their own criminal benefit. Their "prophet" is a child raping goat humper, their morals (or lack thereof) and values are not compatible with civilization.

Sir Winston Churchill said it quite well (red highlight by me):
    We could use a man like Churchill today. I'd bet he wouldn't have let Britain get into the shape it's in today with the Muslim infestation.

Freedom isn't free.