Thread: Supreme Court Justice Obama?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Supreme Court Justice Obama?

Holy shit! Hitlery is definitely out to destroy the US and the Constitution!

She loves the idea that she would appoint Obama to the Supreme Court (of course, he would have to get through the Senate), but this idea is chilling to the bone.

IF Obama ever sits on the Supreme Court, all of our rights are gone...period.

If anyone needed another reason to not vote for Hitlery, this should be the clincher.

Scary, scary, scary....

https://www.yahoo.com/music/hillary-...193200520.html
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

I have heard this idea floated before but I don't think it would happen. His stance on gun control would make it impossible for him to show impartiality on that issue. Then there are the unconstitutional executive orders that he would have to recuse himself from ruling on. It may be a Democrat dream to get someone with no law experience, just a law degree, on the Supreme Court but I don't see how they could. There was talk of getting President Clinton on the Court as well, but that has not happened. One thing we can be sure of, if a Democrat is elected president their Supreme Court nominees will not look at the Constitution as rules that our government should be run by but as an impediment to be changed (and not as laid out in the Constitution for amending it), worked around, and ignored judicially.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

Man, I thought I had lived through some nightmares.......this puts a new meaning to stark terror! NFW.....................
    Dan

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

if obama or clinton get confirmed with a republican controlled senate, we won't need a constitution. it would be interesting to put either of them under oath.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    So sad that there was a time when a statue of a justice was a person with a blindfold on indicating that justice was blind. An honest justice would rule per the law, regardless as to their own personal feelings. That was then, this is now, when a justice is selected based on political beliefs and not honest interpretation of the law.

Our founders would so not approve!

Lol yeah, a statue of justice used to be a blindfolded woman with a balance in one hand and a sword in the other.

Today, the statue of justice looks like Michael Moore.

Also, this move is an effort to sway the 0bama injustice buro from indicting Hillary, via the reward of scrotus lifetime membership.
    Also, see how far the Hillary campaign has fallen;
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-50-bikes.html
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 01-28-2016 at 02:18 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Lol yeah, a statue of justice used to be a blindfolded woman with a balance in one hand and a sword in the other.

Today, the statue of justice looks like Michael Moore.

Also, this move is an effort to sway the 0bama injustice buro from indicting Hillary, via the reward of scrotus lifetime membership.
    Also, see how far the Hillary campaign has fallen;
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-50-bikes.html
    Chelsea is just as bat-shit crazy as her mom.

"When asked who she thought the best candidate was on the Republican side she cited Jeb Bush saying he is 'the only voice on the other side that is demonstrating strong American values'."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3yZNgsIGw
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Kind of makes me want to rush right out and cast my vote for good ole' Jeb.....

NOT!!!!
    Last edited by alismith; 01-28-2016 at 03:39 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Lol yeah jeb (real name; John Ellis Bush) is the rino/nwo dream candidate, and we all know rinos and dems share the same platform.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"