Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: so is it murder or a good shooting

so is it murder or a good shooting

looks like he had his hands up, then put them down only to get shot in the back

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

The video does not look good, but I have to consider that I can't hear what is said and that the person shot had said he would die fighting (or words to that affect). I can say that he was in snow to his knees and did not charge a police officer (something I have heard on FB) and he did drop his hands, but it could have been to maintain his balance in the snow. Still too little information, I think.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Hard to say, but when the car got to the road block and started to go off road. Was there a person that got hit?

Quote Originally Posted by El Duce View Post
    Hard to say, but when the car got to the road block and started to go off road. Was there a person that got hit?
    Yes. It looks like one of the officers jumped in front of the truck as it tried to go around the road block. That officer then gets up and runs around the back of the truck to where the guy that got shot has his hand up. Another officer steps out from behind a tree and I believe he is the one that fired at the guy that was shot. As to why the officer jumped in front of a moving vehicle, that makes no sense.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

NRA Endowment Member

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

What state was this in?
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    What state was this in?
    Expect it was in Oregon.

NRA Endowment Member

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Stupid me. I thought this was related to something else. Didn't have my coffee down range yet.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Going by that this isn't some hollywood production or anything.
    Interesting how the video of it all is released by the fedz right away.
    Ever seen them do that before?
    Did they release videos of Waco or Ruby Ridge the same day?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Murder

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

FYI, Lavoy is right handed and always carried on his right hip. His left hand going for his torso is his reaction to being shot by the officer approaching from the left.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    Yes. It looks like one of the officers jumped in front of the truck as it tried to go around the road block. That officer then gets up and runs around the back of the truck to where the guy that got shot has his hand up. Another officer steps out from behind a tree and I believe he is the one that fired at the guy that was shot. As to why the officer jumped in front of a moving vehicle, that makes no sense.
    It gives the officers the legal ability to use lethal force, as once the officer steps in front of the vehicle it can and is often considered to be a lethal weapon, even if the driver attempts to avoid an officer who purposefully places himself in front of it.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    FYI, Lavoy is right handed and always carried on his right hip. His left hand going for his torso is his reaction to being shot by the officer approaching from the left.
    I saw several bits of video over the last few weeks of him wearing a pistol in a shoulder holster under his left arm.......Right where he was reaching.

If you're confronted by the police and drop your hands you can expect to eat a bullet.

Quote Originally Posted by dfariswheel View Post
    I saw several bits of video over the last few weeks of him wearing a pistol in a shoulder holster under his left arm.......Right where he was reaching.

If you're confronted by the police and drop your hands you can expect to eat a bullet.

We should all know by now that the government will kill as many people as it deems necessary to ensure its authority.

I'm sure the feds would have preferred to waste his whole family at the same time, so at least he managed to draw their fire away from the vehicle.

"And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

I noticed that it looks as if the truck windshield was shot a couple of times. If you watch the drone video just after the man was shot the drone flies forward of the pickup and films the windshield and right in front of the driver is what appears to be bullet marks in the safety glass. You can first see them at about 10:25 on the original posted video. I realize that it is unusual for a bullet to be able to penetrate the safety glass but it is not unheard of. If one did and the guy was already wounded when he exited the truck this could account for him dropping his hands twice.

NRA Endowment Member

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    We should all know by now that the government will kill as many people as it deems necessary to ensure its authority.
    This. The guy was made an example to show the others that you will submit or we will kill you. Waco TX and Randy Weaver / Ruby Ridge was also one of these "Lessons" to the surfs.

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    I noticed that it looks as if the truck windshield was shot a couple of times. If you watch the drone video just after the man was shot the drone flies forward of the pickup and films the windshield and right in front of the driver is what appears to be bullet marks in the safety glass. You can first see them at about 10:25 on the original posted video. I realize that it is unusual for a bullet to be able to penetrate the safety glass but it is not unheard of. If one did and the guy was already wounded when he exited the truck this could account for him dropping his hands twice.
    Rumor has it that he was running after they shot at his vehicle while him and his folks attempted to surrender while holding their hands out of the window. I admittedly can't confirm this so don't hold me to it.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Something tells me all the cell phones of the Bundy group will be mysteriously "wiped".

Without sound there is no way to be sure what happened, but I'm leaning toward execution at the moment.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Every bit of this could be fabrication, a hollywood production.
    Just as the footage that has the guy asking the "militiamen" for talent releases could have been a fabrication, wether spliced into actual refuge footage or not.

As you can tell, I'm to the point I don't believe anyone in presstitute media, and certainly nothing whatsoever that comes from fedz.
    Be that as it may, where's the flir footage? That would reveal heat sources like weapons fire and so on, hard to see in full color footage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast