Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For those who are considering voting for trump

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

For those who are considering voting for trump

If you are a Republican or conservative you are being PLAYED bigtime. He is going to destroy the Republican party. A vote for Trump is the exact same as Hillary WAKE UP. PUT THE GLASSES ON. https://www.facebook.com/ForAmerica/...4/?pnref=story

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Trump scares me. I really hope Cruz is our guy.

Same here. I can't believe there are that many republican suckers to fall for this liberal democrap! I'm starting to think the craps are right calling R's stupid.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Sounds bites can be run together to make it appear someone is saying anything you want. Also an opinion from 15-20 years ago can legitimately change. I've seen family members move from moderate Dem to some what moderate Republican in the last ten years. While they aren't as conservative as I they at least quite voting for Democrats. IMHO you should look at the video, take the talking points/sound bites they are presenting and research them individually as to what the conversation was, when and under what circumstances.

For the record I am not supporting any candidate at this time though I will admit I'm probably leaning towards Cruz more than the rest but leaning only. My suggestion applies to any candidate and not just Trump. Do your own research and consider videos like the one linked as tools to direct that search.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

They are all from interviews and exactly what he said. They are sourced at the bottom of the video. How long ago was trump giving money to Dems RS?

Voting affiliations: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...history-764812 Anyone that trusts anything he says is a fool. Plain and simple. R's are being played.
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 01-29-2016 at 09:30 AM.

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

I was initially supportive of Trump until I looked into the fact that he flip-flops more than a Slinky going down a flight of stairs in a skyscraper. Then I remembered back to 0bama's 2008 campaign: Part of what allured so many people to 0bama was his enthusiastic (albeit, teleprompter-assisted) speeches. Trump is similar in that aspect. The only difference is the target audience. While 0bama targeted liberals, blacks, and the Free Shit Army, Trump is targeting an even broader base - average Americans. He is spouting a bunch of hot air that he knows people want to hear. But the question is, "Is he saying this stuff because that's how he really feels, or is he just conducting business and saying one thing so he can do another thing?"

Unlike 0bama, however, Trump is actually an accomplished and contributing member of society. I do believe that Trump would be helpful to our country on the business side of things. More importantly, however, I don't know that I can trust him on the Constitutional side of things.

My first pick is Cruz: At least he has a track record that proves he makes the right decisions a majority of the time. However, if Trump happens to get the nomination, I will be holding my breath and voting for him.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

anyone other than the bitch needs to get in.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

BTW, here is an awesome website to assist in doing homework on the GOP candidates:
    https://www.conservativereview.com/2...ial-candidates

Survey questions for each GOP candidate:
    https://www.conservativereview.com/~...5A0F9F980&_z=z
    Last edited by skorpion; 01-29-2016 at 09:54 AM.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    anyone other than the bitch needs to get in.
    This has the makings of a great bumper sticker: "Anyone But Hillary."
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    As much as I don't like Trump, saying a vote for him is exactly the same as a vote for clinton 2 just isn't right. Trump is a loud mouth super ego, but at least he knows how to put people to work. The wannabee queen is a lying self centered ego but she has no knowledge of what makes a business work, and that businesses employ people which then contribute to the country by paying taxes. Her whole life has been one running lie and cover up.

As for being able to change, yes Trump seems to be a chameleon who can change his spots for the opportunity, but I remember as a kid my father being a staunch democrat until Lyndon B Johnson proved how stupid and anti-American he was. I couldn't believe that my father not only "became a republican" but his whole philosophy became true constitutional conservative. So I give Trump a mulligan on that one.

Super ego Trump cares for himself first, but I believe that he knows that if he is to succeed this country must succeed, and for that reason alone he gets my attention.

Trump has the bona fide skills to run a billion dollar empire, wich the US is to an extent. No one else has ever come to the office with that skillset. Be that as it may, every other rino candidate is either a nwo shill (Cruz, Bush, Rubio) or a nwo open borders libertarian (Paul). Trump may be blowing smoke and may be just another nwo shill, but I am certain his opponents are nwo shills. I'd like to see a Trump/Carson ticket. If you vote for anyone other than Trump you're giving your vote to the rinos/dems.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Trump has the bona fide skills to run a billion dollar empire, wich the US is to an extent. No one else has ever come to the office with that skillset. Be that as it may, every other rino candidate is either a nwo shill (Cruz, Bush, Rubio) or a nwo open borders libertarian (Paul). Trump may be blowing smoke and may be just another nwo shill, but I am certain his opponents are nwo shills. I'd like to see a Trump/Carson ticket. If you vote for anyone other than Trump you're giving your vote to the rinos/dems.
    So the proper way to pick a candidate is to look at his job/business history and not his political history?
    Trump isn't that smart. He was born extremely wealthy ( didn't work from ground up to get his wealth which takes intelligence ) and has SMART PEOPLE that he pays with bona fide skills to run his company. Trump is like a head coach of a football. Let the little guys with the brains make you look good but pay them well. Trump is another Obama and the people of the United States are getting fooled. Trump will have total disregard for the constitution and use EO's every chance he gets. His ego and narcissistic personality disorder are the indicators that he is just like Obama. His juvenile attacks are just like Obama's. Even Harry Reid has somewhat endorsed Trump. What? yeah don't be fooled by the hype.

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

i'm with helen keller and alismith. come november if he's the guy, he gets my vote. in the past 2 elections i've heard: mccain isn't conservative enough, where did they find this stupid woman?, i'll never vote for a mormon. america certainly got a good screwing instead.

Quote Originally Posted by kuntryboy View Post
    i'm with helen keller and alismith. come november if he's the guy, he gets my vote. in the past 2 elections i've heard: mccain isn't conservative enough, where did they find this stupid woman?, i'll never vote for a mormon. america certainly got a good screwing instead.
    very good point, if we don't rally around whomever get the nomination, we all get Hillary instead!

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Trump scares me. I really hope Cruz is our guy.
    This!

I dont eat shit.

Either Trump/Cruz

or Cruz/Trump

My stepdad used to be friends with Trumps dad back in that day .......... he said " no matter what dont let America fall"
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

When you vote. Your choosing the lesser of the two evils.

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

Actually when you "vote" you're just saying "I really hope this guy gets selected".

That said, I'm a fan of Rand Paul, just as I was a fan of Ron Paul. Where I disagree with the two is immigration.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive Perfector View Post
    Actually when you "vote" you're just saying "I really hope this guy gets selected".

That said, I'm a fan of Rand Paul, just as I was a fan of Ron Paul. Where I disagree with the two is immigration.
    Realistically, immigration (alien invasion) shouldn't even be a topic. IF Obama hadn't opened the borders, none of this crap would be happening, at all. Immigration laws were working just fine until Obama broke them.

We shouldn't even be here discussing it, living it, or having to deal with it.

Obama did this on purpose to foment discord, unrest, and fear upon the American people and made it be the driving force of today's elections.

Those who back amnesty are traitors to the foundations on which this country was built, and are siding with Obama and the Left to bring all this crap into our homes.

Among other things, this isn't going to end well for anyone and it's Obama's fault.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

I sort of trusted Trump until I see him say in his own words that he hates firearms and would ban so called assault weapons. I don't think he's had some sort of conversion to understand the 2nd amendment in a year. I'm voting Cruz in the Primaries. Anybody that votes for Trump is putting their firearms ownership at risk. Too bad as I think he could get the economy running well again.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast