Thread: Student punished for refusing to recite Islamic profession of faith

Student punished for refusing to recite Islamic profession of faith

The lawsuit charges that the defendants’ “curriculum, practices, policies, actions, procedures, and customs promote the Islamic faith by requiring students to profess the five pillars if Islam.”

The students, the complaint says, were required to “write out and confess the shahada, the Islamic profession of faith.”

The lawsuit charges that school officials concealed the curriculum by using two separate history textbooks, one of which contained the Islamic teachings and which students were required to leave at school. The other, which did not contain the teachings, was allowed to be taken home, the complaint explains. The school also excised the Islamic teachings from the course syllabus.
    http://mobile.wnd.com/2016/01/studen...sion-of-faith/

https://www.thomasmore.org/wp-conten...me-Stamped.pdf

Apparently common core is islamic fundamentalism.
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 01-29-2016 at 02:26 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Wow.

That's f'ed up. I guess I will follow this case.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

On the other hand there would have been punishment for reciting the Lord's Prayer.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    On the other hand there would have been punishment for reciting the Lord's Prayer.
    Lol yeah for sure. The aclu would have been all over that.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

They keep pusing it. We keep taking it.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Lol yeah for sure. The aclu would have been all over that.
    Yup. Where is the ACLU on this? After all, it is claimed that Islam is a religion and I thought the ACLU wanted all religions out of schools.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

What is it with the birth place of this country. You got some really seriously screwed up
    people in yankeeland. If we could just keep the asshats up there but hell they move in across
    the street with a BS attitude. I mean they are quiet but very very rude in their mannerisms.

Two sets of books shows collusion and premeditation.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

A bill has been introduced in the Tennessee Legislature which will end indoctrination of non-Muslim students with Islam in public school classrooms. Not widely known, ‘Common Core’ programs, funded by the oil-rich Arab state of Qatar, put great emphasis on teaching about Islam while ignoring all the other religions.
    http://shoebat.com/2016/01/29/tennes...ublic-schools/

if that was my son I would tell him he did the right thing. I fully expect to get into it with his teachers at least a few times during his school years.

use it to start the fire to burn that fucker down....
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    if that was my son I would tell him he did the right thing. I fully expect to get into it with his teachers at least a few times during his school years.

You can bet on it. This cultural indoctrination crap started when my oldest started school 30 years ago (probably before) and we called them out every time, we were the biggest assholes they had ever seen, and had a lawyer to back us up (friend of the family). By the time our youngest ( my daughter ) started school we were pretty well known and they didn't dare fuck with us.
    I would have loved for some shitbag teacher/administrator to threaten me with arrest if i showed up at school, we would have owned their ass.

They hate parents who stand up to them....never,never back down

My grand daughter is 7 and in the second grade, gramma and me were fully prepared to go to battle again, but apparently our daughter learned a lot from us and she's on their ass every time they start shit
    Last edited by davepool; 01-29-2016 at 10:05 PM.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    use it to start the fire to burn that fucker down....
    Works for me!

And more sneaking islam into public "education";
    One of CFNS’s YouTube videos points out that the high school history textbook used in the Boston bombers’ public school, Cambridge Latin School, makes straightforward religious claims about Islam no textbook would mimic in a description of any other religion: “Muhammad’s teachings, which are the revealed word of God…” An unbiased textbook would say something like “Muslims believe Muhammad’s teachings are the revealed word of God.”

Saxton is a retired U.S. intelligence officer with a Harvard University doctorate who volunteers for CFNS. He won’t say which agencies he’s worked for besides the Department of Defense, but will say he has investigated jihadist propaganda professionally. He began going through all the textbooks he could find after visiting a grandson in California in 2009 and looking up the sections on Middle Eastern history.

“That’s when the light lit,” he said. “I said ‘Whoa, we have a problem.’ This is a cultural jihad. It’s a dangerous form because no one is going to know about this.”
    http://thefederalist.com/2016/08/16/...pc-or-nothing/

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    [/COLOR]

You can bet on it. This cultural indoctrination crap started when my oldest started school 30 years ago ....
    My oldest is 32. I remember when he told me that Columbus was a bad man (as per what was said in school). I asked why and was told Columbus "killed the Indians." Of course schools never mention the Carib Indians killing the Arawak indians in the Caribbean long before Columbus ever arrived.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

My two kids haven't started school yet. I will be all over this shit like any good American parent would. Glad y'all are too.

The "smartest" thing communists did is take over the school system. This is scary stuff. It's up tot he parents to counter act the indoctrination but the problem is look at how many parents could careless.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

I'm glad both of my kids are out of school. If they still were & this happened I'd tell the liberal commies @ that school to eat shit & die. Then pull my kid(s) out immediately.

I hope the parents end up owning that "school".
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.