Thread: Headsup for Georgia

Headsup for Georgia

Law Enforcement Could Seize Semiautomatics Under Ga. Bill
    The measure requires “assault weapons” and “high caliber weapons” not turned in by owners to be seized by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

Under the bill, “Any selective fire firearm capable of fully automatic, semiautomatic, or burst fire at the option of the user” would be banned.

“I’m not wedded to the specific principle of confiscating guns,” bill sponsor state Rep. Mary Margaret Oliver (D-Decatur) told WXIA-TV. “I am open to an honest discussion – if I’m allowed to have an honest discussion – if there’s a better way.”

A semiautomatic center-fire rifle that has an ability to accept a detachable magazine and has a folding or telescoping stock or a pistol grip would fall under the definition of “assault weapon” under the proposal.

It also would ban a semiautomatic rifle or pistol with a fixed magazine capable of holding more than 10 rounds.
    http://cnsnews.com/blog/eric-scheine...-under-ga-bill
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

good luck with that

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Not only are we infested with muslims, but we are, also, infested with Dimocrats. When our country gets cleaned out, the Dims are 2nd only to the muzzies in order of who goes first.

Our country is headed for bad times and it's the Dims' fault. The Dims will reap the fruits of their labors and it's going to be bitter.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Here ya go:http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.ph...i)-comes-to-Ga

Don't miss my comment.
    Last edited by l921428x; 01-30-2016 at 04:15 PM.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

I thought we had discussed this already. Thanks l921428x for looking it up.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Well I'm glad it resurfaced. Even in Ga. we have those that say they want to start
    a "conversation" by saying "confiscate" and then we can have a "intelligent" understanding
    on where we can start.

be the heat..

Don't blame us in California. This damned DEMOCRAT libtard infestation is all your own doing! bwahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Law Enforcement Could Seize Semiautomatics Under Ga. Bill
    The measure requires “assault weapons” and “high caliber weapons” not turned in by owners to be seized by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

Under the bill, “Any selective fire firearm capable of fully automatic, semiautomatic, or burst fire at the option of the user” would be banned.
    If it's SELECT FIRE then it's a FULL AUTO gun already! What a fucking moron! Automatic weapons can also fire semi auto, stupid bitch!

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    Well I'm glad it resurfaced. Even in Ga. we have those that say they want to start
    a "conversation" by saying "confiscate" and then we can have a "intelligent" understanding
    on where we can start.
    As someone noted in another thread, the dems start at the worst case and when the R's fold to compromise, the R's get nothing they didn't already have and the Dems win another step of tyranny.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Don't blame us in California. This damned DEMOCRAT libtard infestation is all your own doing! bwahahahahaha
    Bullshit. All of this shit starts somewhere, if you want it to stop Stop letting people
    leave your state for Ari and I DO wish we could curb the influx of the liberals moving south
    from the north. Flint wants to blame the gov. of Mich. for their problems?

be the heat..

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Thumbs down

True but my Home State can nip this in the Bud! Your pitiful California is headed for a Racial Civil War, and Massive Earthquakes, and fallout from Political Correctness! Plus when there is a massive Statewide Emergency, It will be open Season on White Californians just like it was with Rodney King in 1991 The State is too Liberal and too far gone, plus there are not enough White Californians to turn it around. Period! Your only Hope is too leave quickly.
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Your welcome here tank. Depending on how you vote.

be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    Bullshit. All of this shit starts somewhere, if you want it to stop Stop letting people
    leave your state for Ari and I DO wish we could curb the influx of the liberals moving south
    from the north. Flint wants to blame the gov. of Mich. for their problems?
    Hogwash. blaming California for the stupidity of your own liberals is truly simple minded. It also shows that you guys don't even realize the liberal cesspools in your own backyards. Do you guys really think that tons of Californians are moving to your state? Well the only ones that do, vote and think like you do. So that's certainly torpedoes the theory that it's displaced Californians that are doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    LUnder the bill, “Any selective fire firearm capable of fully automatic, semiautomatic, or burst fire at the option of the user” would be banned.
    Am I not comprehending, or does that mean ANY FIREARM?

Yeah, right. Come take 'em.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

If it's SELECT FIRE then it's a FULL AUTO gun already! What a fucking moron! Automatic weapons can also fire semi auto, stupid bitch!
    I think this is a move to equate select fire with semiautos for the purpose of banning them alike.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Hogwash. blaming California for the stupidity of your own liberals is truly simple minded. It also shows that you guys don't even realize the liberal cesspools in your own backyards. Do you guys really think that tons of Californians are moving to your state? Well the only ones that do, vote and think like you do. So that's certainly torpedoes the theory that it's displaced Californians that are doing this.
    It was Purple. And it does not matter where the disease comes from, you just know you got it.
    We are getting the same type of liberals from Conn, Mass, New York and on and on.

be the heat..

Also, headsup Vt;
    "MONTPELIER, Vt. — A bill introduced last week at the Statehouse would require gun owners to report their weapons to home insurance companies.

The bill, H.709, is currently in the House Committee on Commerce and Economic Development, and it’s only in “short form.” This means it’s relatively simple and vague.

“This bill proposes to require an insurer that writes homeowner’s insurance policies to require a policyholder to disclose to the company whether the homeowner or member of his or her household possesses a gun that is stored on the insured property.”"
    http://watchdog.org/255602/report-gu...nce-companies/