Thread: So along with Cloward-Piven Strategy goes the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan

So along with Cloward-Piven Strategy goes the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan

Never heard of the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan? Well now you have;

"The Kalergi plan’s aim is the genocide of the white peoples of Europe; to replace the whites with the mixed brown races. Those who support its aims are rewarded annually with Coudenhove-Kalergi European Prize; two notable previous recipients have been Angela Merkel and Herman van Rompuy."

"The author of the Kalergi plan was one Richard Coudenhove Kalergi, an Austrian diplomat who established the Pan European movement in Vienna in 1922, in order to create his envisaged “New World Order”. In his book, Praktischer Idealismus, he wrote:

The man of the future will be of mixed race. The races and classes of today will gradually disappear due to the elimination of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-negroid race of the future, similar in appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples and the diversity of individuals…
    "
    https://ishtarsgate.wordpress.com/20...art-to-finish/

Cloward-Piven Strategy
    http://www.americanthinker.com/artic..._strategy.html
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Well, if the reaction of the Europeans to this threat is any indicator, it will probably go down exactly that way.

It is easy to really hate the most unique type of human. Even though, this is what makes
    me sick about white women who...........

It is really to bad we have killed off over a 100 million in useless political wars WW 1&2.
    But that is another story.

Kinda funny though, I remember just after I joined the forum in 06 I asked the forum
    what they thought of the book The Turner Diaries and IRC that I had people wanting
    me banned.
    Last edited by l921428x; 02-02-2016 at 04:31 PM.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

We are headed for a Race War someday, just like L.A. in 1991, but on a grander Scale. However we have an advantage, no other Race has, We know how to aim and use our Sight properly, the 8 Steady Hold Factors, Proper breathing, how to sweeze and not pull a Trigger, ect. ect. Except for Egyptians, every few Minorities know how to use a Firearms properly. We will prevail.
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021