Thread: Videos: "Rufees" over-run highways in Europe trying to get onto trucks

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Videos: "Rufees" over-run highways in Europe trying to get onto trucks

Unbelievable how many there are. 0bama wants this to happen in North America...

The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

These vids are all over YT.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Too bad muslim season isn't in yet.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Wow. Only a leader who wanted his nation destroyed would allow them in.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Wow. Only a leader who wanted his nation destroyed would allow them in.
    Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I got a chance to go to San Diego in 92 and while I was there we went to Encinado, Mexico (spelling)
    about an hour down the coast. My FIL thought that would be a better trip than going to the border town.
    We had fun and when we returned it was near nightfall and there were Thousands of people lined up along
    the fence line and along the roads near the border crossing. I asked "what are all these people doing here?"
    And he said "waiting for nightfall." Huh? "they are there to illegally cross the border when it gets dark."

The people were digging under the fence, staging ladders and the such and they would also gather in groups
    of 20 or more and run through the cars to rush across the border.

That picture is still engrained in my mind.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Coming to a city near you...

Wow, that is some cultural enrichment right there!
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Surprise, surprise: Germany warns that they have discovered multiple ISIS members/supporters posing as refugees.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/02...l?intcmp=hpbt1

The German national security service warned Friday that Islamic State militants are infiltrating Europe under the guise of asylum seekers.

The announcement comes after Berlin police arrested three Thursday in an investigation of four Algerian men who are suspected of planning terror attacks in Germany and having ISIS ties.

“We have seen repeatedly that terrorists are being smuggled in disguised or camouflaged as refugees,” said Hans-Georg Maassen, the head of the Office for the Protection of the Constitution, according to the UK Daily Telegraph.

German authorities have tried to downplay the threat of Islamic State terrorists disguising themselves as refugees, according to the paper. Around one million asylum-seekers entered the country last year. Maasen reiterated that it was a “reality that the security agencies have to face.”

Maasen told Germany’s ZDF TV it was clear from November’s Paris terror attacks that “ISIL consciously infiltrates terrorists among the refugees.” A woman, who claimed to have led Abdelhamid Abaaoud’s cousin to the French encampment where he was staying, told The Wall Street Journal that the Paris attacks leader came into Europe with 90 other militants.

German authorities believe the four men who were investigated Thursday had contacts with ISIS and that at least one of them had received military training in Syria. The arrests were made in Berlin at a refugee home and were based on existing warrants in other cases.

A woman was arrested on a separate woman and is believed to be the wife of one of the men with possible ISIS ties, according to the UK Daily Telegraph.

Maassen said there was “concrete evidence there are people planning terror attacks in Germany,” but there’s “no indication of an imminent attack.”

Both of the men arrested are believed to have entered Germany under false names.

Police said two other suspects have been questioned in connection with the case, but have not been arrested.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    Surprise, surprise: Germany warns that they have discovered multiple ISIS members/supporters posing as refugees.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/02...l?intcmp=hpbt1

The German national security service warned Friday that Islamic State militants are infiltrating Europe under the guise of asylum seekers.

The announcement comes after Berlin police arrested three Thursday in an investigation of four Algerian men who are suspected of planning terror attacks in Germany and having ISIS ties.

“We have seen repeatedly that terrorists are being smuggled in disguised or camouflaged as refugees,” said Hans-Georg Maassen, the head of the Office for the Protection of the Constitution, according to the UK Daily Telegraph.

German authorities have tried to downplay the threat of Islamic State terrorists disguising themselves as refugees, according to the paper. Around one million asylum-seekers entered the country last year. Maasen reiterated that it was a “reality that the security agencies have to face.”

Maasen told Germany’s ZDF TV it was clear from November’s Paris terror attacks that “ISIL consciously infiltrates terrorists among the refugees.” A woman, who claimed to have led Abdelhamid Abaaoud’s cousin to the French encampment where he was staying, told The Wall Street Journal that the Paris attacks leader came into Europe with 90 other militants.

German authorities believe the four men who were investigated Thursday had contacts with ISIS and that at least one of them had received military training in Syria. The arrests were made in Berlin at a refugee home and were based on existing warrants in other cases.

A woman was arrested on a separate woman and is believed to be the wife of one of the men with possible ISIS ties, according to the UK Daily Telegraph.

Maassen said there was “concrete evidence there are people planning terror attacks in Germany,” but there’s “no indication of an imminent attack.”

Both of the men arrested are believed to have entered Germany under false names.

Police said two other suspects have been questioned in connection with the case, but have not been arrested.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.
    It's nothing ISIS hasn't already said. They told the world that they are planting terrorists in refugee groups entering Europe.

When will these idiotic leaders start listening? ISIS couldn't have made it any clearer. Duh!!!!!

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    It's nothing ISIS hasn't already said. They told the world that they are planting terrorists in refugee groups entering Europe.

When will these idiotic leaders start listening? ISIS couldn't have made it any clearer. Duh!!!!!

That's supposing the "leaders" aren't covertly helping their jihadist fellows. Merkel, a physics doctorate, knows what she is doing and what the outcome will be.
    0bama is also well educated and knows what his policies result in. Denial of guilt by reason of stupidity isn't going to wash with them.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

I'd have a hard time keeping myself from hitting the gas and goin right up that shoulder. Somebody is gonna do it.
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail." ----- Jack Burton 1986