Thread: Yugo M70 underfolder question

Yugo M70 underfolder question

I do not have an underfolder and would like to pick one up while the prices are reasonable (and they are legal). Is the M70 the best for the money or are there others better for around the same price?

I had a Yugo underfolder and it was great. Very heavy duty. I enjoyed it quite a bit, but I sold it for a kings ransom right after Obongo got in. I'd get another if it came my way for the right price.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    They are really nice rifles. Make sure the one you get is a Yugo style receiver rather than the standard AKM receiver. The Yugo has a heavier receiver design than the standard AKM. I have seen some "Yugos" selling that might have Yugo parts on them, but have the wrong receiver.

In short, yes they are worth the money, and for some reason, among the more affordable variants.

I have had a couple of them. one century build (sold it) and one I built myself (it’s a keeper) The drawbacks are the weight and the non chrome lined bore. The century ran fine, I just did not like the finish. and the rivet work looked like century did it.
    Out of the under folders I have, the polish is my favorite. accurate, light and dependable.