Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OH HOLY HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! I am actualiy sorry if this offends some of you.

This crap is getting out of control.

I turned on my Kindle today and there was some weird large marble on the "carousel" . I was like WTF! Now every time my wife downloads anything onto her kindle it always appears on mine. There wasn't and words on the large white marble so I removed it. Its not deleted.
    Right after this I went to TRY to look at something online and my Web browser was GONE.........
    Apparently Amazon "updated" my kindle..... No notes and asking me if it was ok....

SO After figuring everything out and stuff. I click the icon to get back into some web surfing.............
    They installed what looks just like a Windows 10 IE page.
    So now instead of a simple screen to type in an url and go, there is all kinds of media shit and other shit that pops up.
    I was able to find a screen without all that media shit (I couldn't care less about all that shit) but now the screen is WHITE and not a mellow black.

ALSO

To make my life even more full of total shit I got an I phone today. Its free from work...................... I hate "I" everything! I hate apple everything.

This phone has NOTHING to do with ME, but the paperwork has my name on it!!!!!

My wife said that I had to have an account and I told her 7 times that "THIS PHONE WILL HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ME!!!!!!" But of course she is a stupid idiot that won't listen and set up an account with my email address.

This is a work phone and it will not have anything to do with me, and now it does!!!!!!!! fucking fuck

I didn't buy it, I don't pay for it, its just a work phone, don't associate it with me in any way...... and then she did.

BISHOP

Quote Originally Posted by BISHOP View Post
    OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! I am actualiy sorry if this offends some of you.

This crap is getting out of control.
    I actually like the feature. My computer, laptop, tablet, and phone are all synced. makes it easy to get files from one to the other. Is windows 10 perfect. No but it is a ton better than win 8
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail." ----- Jack Burton 1986

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12