Thread: Hey Funky....

Hey Funky....

Give me/us a feel of what is going on in South Carolina. As far as
    the people you see and know about what they are thinking about
    the presidential race.

There is a lot of speculation and I would really like your opinion.

And in a couple weeks we will share in kind.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

Trump will win the SC Republican primary, in my firm opinion. Lots of people, myself included, feel like we can't support him too openly at this point because he's such a maverick and not PC. But the votes are secret, so...

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

My conservative freinds and family are slowly transitioning from Trump to Cruz. The liberals I know support Bernie Sanders. The only people I've heard support Hillary are Republican neo-cons that think she is better than Bernie Sanders.

Folks that I know thought I was weird for liking Rand Paul. As a newbie to anarcho-capitalism, I would have had to hold my nose to vote for Rand, but now I have nobody. The Democrats and Republicans are both going to continue the terrorist recruitment campaign and endless war generator known as US foreign policy, we'll continue to play international power politics with Russia while ramping up our brinksmanship, the "war on drugs" will continue domestically, the federal reserve will go on untouched, basic liberties will continue to be violated, the government will continue to grow out of control, and the "misuse" of extortion money (taxes) will continue unchecked.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I'm pretty leary of Trump. I mean, he says a lot of things I like, but he has done some bad stuff.