Thread: Where are Sharpton and Jesse Jackson? Light-skinned Marine vet assaulted and robbed by BLM proclaimers

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Where are Sharpton and Jesse Jackson? Light-skinned Marine vet assaulted and robbed by BLM proclaimers

I white/Hispanic Marine vet was minding his own business at a McDonald's in D.C. when a group of black males approached him and asked him if black lives matter. He ignored them, and when he tried to leave, they mugged him and robbed him of his cash and possessions. Needless to say, I doubt Al Sharptongue or Jesse JJJackson will be coming to the defense of this hate crime victim.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/17...l?intcmp=hpbt4

A decorated former Marine was attacked and robbed by at least four people [0bama lovers] at a Washington D.C. McDonald's last week, according to local police.

Christopher Marquez, 30, an Iraq War vet, told the Washington Post he was eating in a back corner of the restaurant when a group of teens and young men [journalism code words for black males] approached his table.

"They saw me and crowded around ... and they started asking me if I believed black lives matter,” Marquez told the paper. “I was ignoring them, then they started calling me racist."

At that point, Marquez said he left the McDonald's, but was knocked unconscious by a blow to his head. When he came to, he pants were ripped and his wallet, which contained $400 in cash, three credit cards and VA medical card among other items, was missing.

According to the Daily Caller, which first reported the incident, Marquez was able to take a cab back to his apartment, where building employees called police. He was treated at George Washington University Hospital for head trauma.

Marquez served in the Marine Corps from 2003 to 2011. He was awarded the Bronze Star with combat distinguishing device for valor during the battle for Fallujah, Irag in November 2004. Marquez is one of two Marines depicted carrying then-1st Sgt. Bradley Kasal out of the so-called "Hell House" in a famous photograph.

Marquez made an unsuccessful 2014 run for Congress as a Democrat in California. He currently studies at American University in Washington D.C.

"I believe this was a hate crime and I was targeted because of my skin color,” Marquez, who is Hispanic, told the Daily Caller. “Too many of these types of attacks have been happening against white people by members of the black community and the majority of the main stream media refuses to report on it."
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

This is the type of thing the left wants. If they can cause everything to eventually bust at the seams completely then they can declare martial law and take whiteys guns.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Black Lies Matter....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Why I carry whenever I go out.
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

D.C. and ran for a democrat position in cali. Hmmm.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    D.C. and ran for a democrat position in cali. Hmmm.
    I noticed that, too. When I was in the USMC, most of my fellow Marines were conservatives - but must of us were also small-town or country folk. I also noticed that the pro-Democrat Marines tended to be from big cities.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    I noticed that, too. When I was in the USMC, most of my fellow Marines were conservatives - but must of us were also small-town or country folk. I also noticed that the pro-Democrat Marines tended to be from big cities.
    Same in the Navy as well. I would expect that a similar thing would be found no matter where you go.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by L1A1Rocker View Post
    Why I carry whenever I go out.
    I avoid places where certain types of people congregate

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    This is the type of thing the left wants. If they can cause everything to eventually bust at the seams completely then they can declare martial law and take whiteys guns.

Nobody's takin' this white boys gunz...
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Video released of 0bama's children doing what 0bama's children do best in this incident.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Whites will look at that video and get angry, while blacks will look at it and give each other a high-five and pat each other on the back.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars