Thread: Obama Set to Settle Score against Oregon Sheriff Outspoken on the Second Amendment

Obama Set to Settle Score against Oregon Sheriff Outspoken on the Second Amendment

In a letter to Vice President Joe Biden, Grant County Sheriff, Glenn Palmer writes: "I too, have taken the Oath of Office to defend and uphold the Constitution for the State of Oregon as well as the Constitution of the United States. I take my duty and responsibility seriously. The citizens of Grant County have entrusted and empowered me to represent them. We have a history with customs and cultures that will support and defend the Second Amendment as well as the Oregon Constitution. The Oath that I swore to is to support and defend our constitutions from enemies, both foreign and domestic. I will not tolerate nor will I permit any federal incursion within the exterior boundaries of Grant County, Oregon, where any type of gun control legislation aimed at disarming law abiding citizens is the goal or objective.”
    http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/2016...trol-proposal/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Sheriff Palmer knows and understands his oath of office. King Barack on the other hand doesn't care since being a hater of the land of the free, and a proven liar, violating his oath of office, and stomping on the constitution is not a problem.

Thankfully most sheriffs understand this and are more American than the so-called president.

Elected Sheriffs in a lot of places ARE THE HIGHEST law enforcement official.
    Thank you Sheriff.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    Elected Sheriffs in a lot of places ARE THE HIGHEST law enforcement official.
    Thank you Sheriff.
    In MD, in order of enforcement power, State Police are the highest, followed by County Sheriffs, followed by city/town police.

State Police have statewide jurisdiction. County sheriffs have county jurisdiction, and city/town Police have the smallest jurisdiction limited to their particular city/town.

However, usually, the State Police will defer to county Sheriffs' department if they are conducting an investigation in a particular county, but they can "pull rank" if, and when, they deem it necessary.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

What a vindictive prick

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by studmuffin View Post
    What a vindictive prick
    Actually, a more accurate description would be, what a traitorous, Leftist, America-hating, mentally deficient, pathologically lying, mother-hating, mulatto, vindictive prick.

(Probably left out a few qualifying adjectives in that sentence, but it's all I could come up with at the moment.)
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

several are featured in this month's nra magazine.

There's a battlefield coming.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey