Thread: Have you seen that funny new Verizon Commerical?

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Thumbs up Have you seen that funny new Verizon Commerical?

Tarzan and Jane in the Jungle. Tarzan is Lost Jane is jumping on him for not following her Directions. She ask a Chimpanzee for Directions. Tarzan says he is the Lord of the Jungle. Jane keeps jumping on his Case. The Announcer say if you are a Couple you fight over Directions. As they swing away, She says do you have to Yell in my Ear? He was dong his famous Howl. Who ever they got to Play Jane is perfect in her Part. Funny Commercial. Paul

Correction that was a Gieco
    Last edited by Hobe Sound AK; 02-25-2016 at 08:55 PM.
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Gieco not Verison.
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Yeah. I love that commercial. It seems there's quite a few good commercials out now.

I, also, like the Prius commercial series where the 4 bank robbers rob a bank and when they come out, their car is gone, so they steal a Prius and do all kinds of fancy driving to get away from the police. The second commercial shows the robbers cruising away and people are hanging signs from windows saying they love Prius and a TV anchor is showing them driving away on the news asking when will they get caught. The third one shows the police chasing them in the country and the robbers are laughing at the police, when a Prius Police cruiser breaks away from the police and moves up the the robbers.

The Geico motorcycle ad, where the bearded biker has a side car and hauling a trailer is funny, too.

It's getting so commercials are funnier than the regular shows...
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Yeah that Tarzan and Jane one gets me laughing
    haven't had those kind in a while
    There's a local one for Me TV that has the lady from Mama's Family superimposed in other vintage shows
    At one point she's in the street with Matt Dillon calling him to dinner
    He does the draw and fires at her
    Cracks me up every time
    Surprised they show that but great to see
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

My current favorite is the two dudes working out in the gym with dumbbells and calling each other variations of "Bro", as in "Brotato chip" and "Brotein shake".

Each time they cut back to the curly haired, bearded guy the dumbbells get bigger and he gets more muscular until he's this huge bodybuilder. The other guy remains a scrawny, long haired geek.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dfariswheel View Post
    My current favorite is the two dudes working out in the gym with dumbbells and calling each other variations of "Bro", as in "Brotato chip" and "Brotein shake".

Each time they cut back to the curly haired, bearded guy the dumbbells get bigger and he gets more muscular until he's this huge bodybuilder. The other guy remains a scrawny, long haired geek.
    Yeah, that's a good one.