Thread: .30 Cal. AP Bullets (from M2 .30-06) For Sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Cool .30 Cal. AP Bullets (from M2 .30-06) For Sale

OK I've got 600 of these AP bullets in 100 round bags.

$50 / bag plus postage or if you take all 6 100 count bags, then postage is included. I'm in the 30052 zip code of GA. I'm willing to do a Face 2 Face if you're close enough. If ordering by mail I accpet US Postal Money Orders, no Pay Pal. These are not pristine match grade, but they are very serviceable for making AP blaster grade shoot car engines kind of ammo. Post of your interest here and send me a PM here on Gunsnet.

Last edited by Schuetzenman; 04-03-2016 at 06:48 AM.

Just wondering if you still have AP bullets? How much?

I am over here just inside South Carolina. I assume these were pull down? Collet puller???? I hope. Hummer
    Distinguished Rifleman Smallbore Prone and Highpower Rifle, Presidents 100 (Rifle), Member US Palma Teams and US Dewar Teams. US Army Test and Evaluation Command - Certified Small Arms and Ammunition Test Director - Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, NRA Member since age 12, NRA Benefactor, Charter Member International Wound Ballilstics Assn, Life Member Gun Owners of SC, Life Member Palmetto State Marksmen's Assn, Eagle Scout, Bhd OTA, Shriner, FF1, AC4HT,

Yep, still have them just made the post Sunday. How many, 6 bags of 100 each ... 600 pcs. total. How pulled, I couldn't tell you. These are all that is left of 10,000 that I purchased back around 2000. I hand culled to get the best looking ones for myself. These are probably what would be called grade 3 and that's why I state they are not match quality. I know they use to use mint bullets like this as match bullets as they are usually much better than the M2 152 gr. ball projectiles that are flat based and a lot shorter. These are blaster grade bullets for shooting at steel things you want to punch holes in. I would be surprised to see much better than 3 MOA out of them, but who knows.

Price is listed above, take all 6 bags of 100 and I eat the postage out of the per bag price. Lesser quantities, postage is on the purchaser.

bump

Sale pending on 1 bag at this time. If it completes then I will have 5, 100 round count bags left for sale.
    Last edited by Schuetzenman; 04-03-2016 at 11:39 AM.