Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So how do you add an avatar?

swampdragon
    Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    But you did bring the cute picture of that cat!
    He's a cute lil kitty I think.

I saw the place to set it up, but don't have any art program in this new to me xp system. So at the moment have no way to lower the file size of my old liberty face. Yesterday I tried to import it from 2 mc sites i go to, but no dice. To big.

AK-J, there is both avatar, and profile pic. One is next to the other, but they are not the same things.

Just fer grins this is what i want made small enough, if anyone feels like helping.

Maybe 6 weeks ago now, I took my old dead beater win 98 system down, and lost my photoshop 3. I have that on a disk, but xp won't read it.

There might be a way with xp for all I know, but I am just still learning this. Since i ain't gettin' any younger, computers are never going to really be my thing.
    Last edited by Mac_Muz; 07-14-2010 at 08:27 AM.

Here's an eyeball attempt about the size of mine.

For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Mac-Muz View Post
    I saw the place to set it up, but don't have any art program in this new to me xp system. So at the moment have no way to lower the file size of my old liberty face. Yesterday I tried to import it from 2 mc sites i go to, but no dice. To big.

AK-J, there is both avatar, and profile pic. One is next to the other, but they are not the same things.

Just fer grins this is what i want made small enough, if anyone feels like helping.

Maybe 6 weeks ago now, I took my old dead beater win 98 system down, and lost my photoshop 3. I have that on a disk, but xp won't read it.

There might be a way with xp for all I know, but I am just still learning this. Since i ain't gettin' any younger, computers are never going to really be my thing.
    Go to start > all programs> accessories > paint

control key + w you can resize shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac-Muz View Post

How about these: they are 100x100 pixels. One is original contrast, the other is boosted.

avatar-orig.jpg avatar-contrast.jpg
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Senior Member sniper_n_training's Avatar

Took me awhile to stumble onto the link. Glad I found it. Thanks GNS!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12