Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Email Indictment Not Going To Happen

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Email Indictment Not Going To Happen

From the Whore'ses mouth:

When asked if she would drop out of the Presidential race if she were indicted over her email scandal, the Whore replied:

“Oh for goodness sake,” Clinton replied. “It’s not going to happen. I’m not even answering that question.”

There you have it. She KNOWS she's not going to be indicted and is tired of people bringing it up.

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/clint...030611298.html

Anyone even attempting to make a case of this is just wasting their time.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    From the Whore'ses mouth:

When asked if she would drop out of the Presidential race if she were indicted over her email scandal, the Whore replied:

“Oh for goodness sake,” Clinton replied. “It’s not going to happen. I’m not even answering that question.”

There you have it. She KNOWS she's not going to be indicted and is tired of people bringing it up.

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/clint...030611298.html

Anyone even attempting to make a case of this is just wasting their time.

Yeah but she was so hot to go after Nixon for a few feet of blank audio tape. A hypocrite from WAY back...
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

They started playing her campaign ads one that gets me is about corporations moving profits overseas for tax breaks
    She says "if they do that they're going to pay"
    Now that I believe but I think everyone knows who they're going to pay
    Then the one with Morgan Freeman telling us how unfair wages are and student loans and all that crap

I swear if she got within arms reach I'd............oh well better stop there
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

What else could she say? She's not going to admit to being under any indictment or say she's going to drop out even if she is. She'll continue to play the game until the last minute. From everything I've heard reported it sure looks like the FBI is working it's way up the food chain. The director is supposed to be very non-partisan and I've heard reports that several agents are going to bring everything to light if an indictment isn't handed down. I'm not saying Clinton won't get off the hook for any wrong doing but I am saying that I'm not putting any weight behind her opinion of what will or won't happen.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Front page of Drudge last night reported Lynch stated she was not going to pursue an indictment.

Our highly vaunted "just-us" system in action.

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    Front page of Drudge last night reported Lynch stated she was not going to pursue an indictment.

Our highly vaunted "just-us" system in action.

So she's already telling people she won't prosecute someone who hasn't even been indicted yet? Drudge must have pulled it off their page as it's not there now.

I did find this article about Matt Drudge tweeting his opinion that Clinton won't be prosecuted but nothing where Lynch stated she wouldn't.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...zillion-years/
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Looks like Drudge flushed it down the memory hole. I wonder why.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Knowing the clinton history, where people who threaten their livelihood have turned up no longer breathing, I am not surprised no one is willing to step up and indict her. They are truly afraid of her, her husband and the clinton friends.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Knowing the clinton history, where people who threaten their livelihood have turned up no longer breathing, I am not surprised no one is willing to step up and indict her. They are truly afraid of her, her husband and the clinton friends.
    The Clintons are the SOPRANOS of the political world. I've never seen SO MANY people end up dead who oppose them.

I've seen nothing from anyone that says there won't be an indictment against Clinton or anyone else. Opinions yes but if anyone has a link to a justice department official stating as such please post it. Until then it's purely speculation. We could see no indictment, an indictment followed by a presidential pardon, multiple indictments followed by trials and convictions for all including Clinton or the FBI could announce no wrong doing at all, case closed. Each has it's repercussions.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    I've seen nothing from anyone that says there won't be an indictment against Clinton or anyone else. Opinions yes but if anyone has a link to a justice department official stating as such please post it. Until then it's purely speculation. We could see no indictment, an indictment followed by a presidential pardon, multiple indictments followed by trials and convictions for all including Clinton or the FBI could announce no wrong doing at all, case closed. Each has it's repercussions.
    If Hitlery says it isn't going to happen, it isn't going to happen. She didn't, previously, meet with Obama just for tea and Twinkies.

Don't you realize her word is the way it is...the law of the land? There's Legal-Law and there's Clinton Law. Clinton Law trumps Legal-Law any day.

If you're gonna survive after she gets elected, you're going to have to get with the program.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Didn't she say something similar about the possibility of her husband and Monika Lewinski and about the possibility of her husband getting impeached? But, what else could she say? Just like Richard wrote, she needs to maintain a brave, denying, face about the whole thing because it is such a mess.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

If it is true that Hillary Clinton had SAP information on her unsecure server, whether it was marked or not, you can be sure that the FBI will strongly recommend that charges be brought against Hillary Clinton and continue in an exhaustive investigation to trace back to every single person that had even the tiniest role in this unbelievable security compromise.

If the Attorney General, through “prosecutorial discretion,” elected not to prosecute this crime, I believe congress would have no alternative but to impeach her, and the FBI would then have no choice but to conduct a criminal investigation of her for a deliberate cover up –- so grave is this security violation.

If President Obama were to pardon Hillary Clinton for a compromise of this magnitude he would render himself in the historical record as an “enemy of the state,” and could himself face criminal prosecution –- so grave is such a security compromise. Nobody, not even the POTUS could get away with something like this in our system of government. If anyone could escape persecution for compromising a SAP, we are deep trouble as a nation. No president who loves this country and is true to his oath would ever allow anyone, not even his or her closest and most loved relative, to get away with a SAP compromise. It is simply unimaginable that this could ever happen.

If the ongoing investigation finds that Hillary Clinton compromised a SAP, then we all should know with certainty, regardless of political persuasion, that she is entirely unfit to hold public office of any kind let alone President of the USA — and ALL Americans should never tolerate it. Compromising a SAP is an absolute “disqualifier” for public office and access to our nations most sensitive information – period.
    http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=33067
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

I'm seeing where one person after another that has dealt with this type of inquiry / indictment say that this has to be before a Grand Jury. If a Grand Jury hands down an indictment, how much discretion does the AG have?
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

She may not indict Hillary, but she may indict globular warmins skeptics;
    US Attorney General: We’ve ‘Discussed’ Prosecuting Climate Change Deniers
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...hange-deniers/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

I recently received a bit of junk mail addressed to a previous resident with Hillary's face on it spouting that she was "right for Ohio". I drew a Hitler mustache on her and put it back in the mailbox with a sticky note stating that this person no longer lives here and aski g to return to sender.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Htilery reiterates there WON'T be any indictment over her use of a private email server while she was Sec of State.

"Hillary Clinton said Republicans are living in a world of "fantasy and hope" if they think she'll be indicted over her use of a private email server while serving as secretary of state."

AND:

"Clinton laughed at the suggestion [that she'll be taken out of the race by any charges brought against her], saying it shows how desperate the GOP has become and that their "fondest wishes" won't come true."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/clinton-g...-election.html

Now, either she doesn't know what she's talking about, OR she does know what she's talking about.

But, the key player in this whole criminal event is confident nothing is going to happen to her.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Htilery reiterates there WON'T be any indictment over her use of a private email server while she was Sec of State.

"Hillary Clinton said Republicans are living in a world of "fantasy and hope" if they think she'll be indicted over her use of a private email server while serving as secretary of state."

AND:

"Clinton laughed at the suggestion [that she'll be taken out of the race by any charges brought against her], saying it shows how desperate the GOP has become and that their "fondest wishes" won't come true."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/clinton-g...-election.html

Now, either she doesn't know what she's talking about, OR she does know what she's talking about.

But, the key player in this whole criminal event is confident nothing is going to happen to her.
    If this is so, 0bama and Hitlary need to apologise to General Betrayus.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    As I have said before, they called Reagan the Teflon President. The clintons have taken slickness to a new level.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Thumbs down

I would have paid my Weight in Gold to see the Whore of Babylon in Orange!
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast