Thread: Calling Out Congress

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Angry Calling Out Congress

It's past time for Congress to uphold their oaths of office they took when they entered Congress.

I feel that ALL elected Senators and Representatives, regardless of their party affiliation, stand up for what is right and defend this Country against ALL enemies.

Here's the Oath they took:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.”

There are many enemies of the State, but there are two that are way out in front of all the others, right now:

Hillary Clinton and George Soros.

These two enemies need to be arrested and tried for their crimes against the United States.

Once these two have been brought to justice, then the lesser ones can be sought and tried.

IF Any Member of Congress fails to stand by the oath they took, they should be removed from office and replaced by someone who will stand up for the United States and its Constitution.

http://twothirds.us/the-oaths-of-office/
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

I believe Soros has an outstanding warrant in the UK. Just deport his ass to London and off to the slammer for him.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    I believe Soros has an outstanding warrant in the UK. Just deport his ass to London and off to the slammer for him.
    Their security has gotten so lax it is unlikely that they could hold him for any length of time. And I don't believe they have a death penalty over there anymore.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    It's past time for Congress to uphold their oaths of office they took when they entered Congress.

I feel that ALL elected Senators and Representatives, regardless of their party affiliation, stand up for what is right and defend this Country against ALL enemies.

Here's the Oath they took:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.”

There are many enemies of the State, but there are two that are way out in front of all the others, right now:

Hillary Clinton and George Soros.

These two enemies need to be arrested and tried for their crimes against the United States.

Once these two have been brought to justice, then the lesser ones can be sought and tried.

IF Any Member of Congress fails to stand by the oath they took, they should be removed from office and replaced by someone who will stand up for the United States and its Constitution.

http://twothirds.us/the-oaths-of-office/

As soon as Trump is elected, the house cleaning will begin.

That's what the liberal democrats are so terrified of.

The game is almost up for them and they will do or say anything to protect their little cocoon of lies and deception.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

In almost all my letters to Congress I discuss the constitutional ramifications of what I am writing them about and then remind them of their duty to "uphold and defend the Constitution" as my asking them to support or reject a proposal. I have received back some well worded letters from my Representative to let me know that she or someone in her office is reading my letters and taking them seriously. I have not had the same consideration from my two Democrat Senators.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I would probably die of heart failure if congress suddenly decided that the Constitution of The United States of America was in fact the supreme law of the land, and all unconstitutional laws immediately be repealed or judged null and void. Imagine, the group mandated with the ability to make laws actually uphold them! What a concept.