Thread: Story rapidly gaining traction about Ted Cruz cheating on his wife

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2014 Hatedbysheeple's Avatar

Story rapidly gaining traction about Ted Cruz cheating on his wife

Starting this morning, and rapidly gaining momentum is a story started by the National Enquirer a tabloid that Cruz has had multiple mistresses over the years. Most people, myself included, say so what a tabloid is trash, unfortunately this is the same tabloid and writer that broke the mistress stories of Tiger Woods and John Edwards, as well as a few others.

Once whispers started people have been connecting dots, one of the women now works for Trump another worked for Fiorina, which explains a $500,000 campaign donation to Fiorini's campaign from Cruz's campaign.

Major outlets are slowly picking up on this and more and more details are starting to emerge.

This, if true, could be a fatal blow to a man that ran on trust and family values.

If Trump knew about this, now is the perfect time for this to come out, now that Rubio is out and Kasich is so weak.

This a Reddit thread where the story is walked through
    https://www.reddit.com/r/PoliticalDi...ted_cruzs_sex/
    Initial Success or Total Failure

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

And here all this time i thought he was gay.
    Last edited by rci2950; 03-25-2016 at 03:00 PM.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

poor guy...................

PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Didn't mean diddly-squat when clinton the male cheated on clinton the not-male. In fact using queen in waiting hillary's own words, right now, what does it matter.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Didn't mean diddly-squat when clinton the male cheated on clinton the not-male. In fact using queen in waiting hillary's own words, right now, what does it matter.
    It matters because conservatives hold their elected officials to a higher standard. For a liberal or a Democrat lying and cheating on those you love most is almost a badge of honor. Conservatives, on the other hand, figure that if someone cannot be trusted to keep a promise to their spouse how can we trust them with anything? Probably the biggest problem our nation has politically is that half of the people (both elected and electors) don't think character or honesty is a necessary trait for a politician.

BTW, I hope it is not true. Not just because I respect Senator Cruz but because of the pain this sort of thing causes to so many people.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Or Hildabeasts alleged lesbian lovers.
    http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/16/bi...-is-a-lesbian/
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-Chelsea.html

Also, Trump has had a few ladies, including 3 wives. Who cares? Who hasn't had multiple girlfriends or married more than once?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2014 Hatedbysheeple's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post

Also, Trump has had a few ladies, including 3 wives. Who cares? Who hasn't had multiple girlfriends or married more than once?
    The difference is that Trump never claimed to be an alter boy, quite the opposite. Cruz has ran his entire political career on being a good Christian, with strong family values, faith, faithfulness, and trust. His campaign slogan is TrusTED.
    Initial Success or Total Failure

Hildabeasts alleged lesbian lovers

that's good eatin'

PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    that's good eatin'

Huma Abedin, Deputy Chief of Staff to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton: Perhaps most famous for being wife of the disgraced former congressman Anthony Weiner, Huma Abedin appears to have family ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. In an interview with FrontPageMag, anti-Islamist author Walid Shoebat explained that Huma’s mother, Saleha Abedin, is involved with the Muslim Brotherhood and that Huma’s brother, Hassan, sits in on the board of the Oxford Centre For Islamic Studies (OCIS) where he is a fellow and partners with other board members including “Al-Qaeda associate, Omar Naseef and the notorious Muslim Brotherhood leader Sheikh Youssef Qaradawi; both have been listed as OCIS Trustees.”
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012...e-obama-admin/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

I personally could care less. I only care how he would run this country if he were elected.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I hope Ted can survive this. I am seeing a Clinton in our future.

IMHO Cruz is a faggot. ( not gay.. just weak standard GOP shit) .. Trump will win or we're lookin at CW2 . like serious CW2, millions dead.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

You know damn well it isn't true. This is an old tactic pulled by Democrats to shame a candidate out of the race. They did the same exact thing to Herman Cain which made him drop out.
    It is despicable to attack ones family and to BLATANTLY lie to get ahead. On top of that Trump is a good buddy of the National Enquires owner. He is known for flying on Trumps plane on a regular basis. Just knowing that makes the articles legitimacy nullified.
    As we all know the National Inquire is worthless when it comes to a valuable news source. Stay home moms and dads, bipolars and low information voters that have major psychological issues buy that mag.
    With the world watching our presidential candidates run for the White House........once again we ( USA ) are the laughing stock of the world. Instead of debating on issues......one of the candidates is acting like 6 year a old fighting over candy. How embarrassing.
    Last edited by Sherman; 03-26-2016 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Correct Spelling

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

I won't believe any of this shit until I see proof. The timing is just too suspect.

And Helen, what do you think of Trump? I see an elitist with a big mouth and plenty of security to protect him.

The real bad asses don't talk like that. IMHO

Cruz is a typical lawyer but has proven himself to be a Constitutionalist and Patriot. He's no more a bad ass than Trump but he doesn't talk shit like Trump either...
    Last edited by O.S.O.K.; 03-26-2016 at 01:58 PM.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~