Thread: Burn the Constitution

Burn the Constitution

Inside the mind of domestic enemies;

"It is a measure of our current ideological morass that liberals, in their own enlightened and open-minded way, still masochistically embrace a throne-and-altar orthodoxy that subordinates the people’s will to a virtually unalterable diktat handed down by an ancient council of aristocratic, semi-deified lawgivers. At this very moment, when expansionary monetary policy and debt relief for homeowners are demanded by the Left to address the ongoing, grinding social crisis, it should not be forgotten that “a rage for paper money” and “an abolition of debts” were precisely the sorts of “wicked project[s]” that James Madison, writing in Federalist No. 10, specifically hoped his Constitution would rule out.

You would almost think Madison had been listening to Glenn Beck."
    https://www.jacobinmag.com/2011/03/b...-constitution/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    The sad part is that the constitution was written to make sure that we the people were in control of the government. We the people told the government what to do.

Government's sole purpose was to ensure the states remain as a union, protect us from foreign invasion and secure the borders.

With the destruction of the constitution, the government not only tells us which arms we can and cannot bear, but what light bulbs we can use, what type of TV we can watch, how much water our toilets can use, among other things. We are forced to buy government sponsored heath insurance, forced to pay taxes to the feds with our only representation being so twisted as to no longer represent we the people.

If the founders were alive today, they would stand in wonder at what has become of the nation they founded, the first in the history of mankind that the people were in control of the government and not the other way around. In order to secure that ideal, there was a constitution drafted to hold the federal government in tight control, so that we the people would reign over the federal government.

The founders would either shake their heads and climb back into their graves, ashamed at what has happened, or as they did in 1775, taken arms against an oppressive government and wrest the power from those who stole it and give it back to we the people.

Our current government no longer follows the constitution, and as such everything they do is unconstitutional and needs to be dissolved and returned to the people.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Our Constitution is living on borrowed time.The next generation will dump it if the current one doesn't.

I'll burn it when it starts the fire on a pig guts fueld quran filled pit of monsters.

until then.. if you want it. you gotta get past guys like me.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    I'll burn it when it starts the fire on a pig guts fueld quran filled pit of monsters.

Amen

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post

Ill be your huckleberry Helen.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~