Thread: Every rifle club member in the UK is now on a database with terrorists

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011

Every rifle club member in the UK is now on a database with terrorists

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

When the Jihadis overrun the UK, and they send out a help message to other countries, like they did in WWII, for firearms to combat the terror that will be unleashed on them, I won't offer to help out.

As far as I'm concerned, they reap what they sow. They're not worth helping out now....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

That goes along with this muslim apologist mindset;

US writer says far right and Neo-Nazi pose bigger threat in Europe than Jihadists
    She also says the root cause of terrorism is the social and economic discrimination Muslim community face in Europe.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcrH-oUyZe0
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

OH really? How many bombings have Neo-Nazis done in the past 10 or 20 years? How many other acts of terrorism have these Nazis done?
    And you can't call spray painting a swastika an act of terrorism.

BISHOP

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

My first question is, did anyone else while reading hear the words with a British accent?

As to the seriousness of the issue, this, I think, is the goal of President Obama's recent proposal to flag background checks for those individuals on the terror watch lists. First make a law that they cannot buy guns then put everyone, at least everyone who does not agree with him, on the list.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Every rifle club member = everyone who has a registered gun. This is why we must see to it that the right of the people to keep and bear arms is never registered.

Oops, too late. Every 4473 out there is a registration. When 4473s are confiscated by order of the king, that will signal the time to dig up all those hidden items.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Every rifle club member = everyone who has a registered gun. This is why we must see to it that the right of the people to keep and bear arms is never registered.

Oops, too late. Every 4473 out there is a registration. When 4473s are confiscated by order of the king, that will signal the time to dig up all those hidden items.

Well, I have two firearms that never had a 4473 associated with them... losta luck digging those up.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!