Thread: News Anchor Fired For Telling The Truth

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

News Anchor Fired For Telling The Truth

Profiling? Maybe....but based on the events of the high majority of shootings in black neighborhoods, she was, probably, stating the obvious (truth).

And, of course, the black community is all riled up. After all, it's racist to speculate that black shooting victims were shot by Amish yutes.

Her description is right on the money, though.

But, we can't have that kind of "news" talked about by White people. It's just plain racist.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pittsburg...201135682.html

Yes, I know, it was just speculation on her part as to the actual shooters, but after 18 years of reporting news in a major city, one does get an accurate picture of what is happening.

And, if the cops can't do it, then nobody can.

It's unacceptable to speak the truth in today's society.

(It will be interesting to see who the actual shooters turn out to be. I just hope the police don't have to shoot any one of them, because, then, it will be riot time in the city... It's okay for blacks to shoot blacks, but the police can't shoot them without causing public outcries from Black Lies Matter groups everywhere.)
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

This goes along with news organizations not identifying the race (or religion) of a criminal when it is a certain race (or religion). Truth is only useful if it forwards your goals and preconceived biases.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

She triggered a microaggression which today is societal crime. Sad world we live in. Hopefully the next guy in office will forcefully stamp this BS out. Today people are so sensitive and look for any reason to beat someone down just to prove they can. A little close to the liberal utopia.

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

Sadly, this is happening everywhere. I was recently fired from my job for similar shit.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Tolerance only for what they deem tolerable, open mindedness only to their mind.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive Perfector View Post
    Sadly, this is happening everywhere. I was recently fired from my job for similar shit.
    Sorry to hear that.