Thread: Pettiest argument ever

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

Pettiest argument ever

All about white people with dreadlocks.
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/31/living...iref=obnetwork
    I don't see how any race can really lay claim to a hairstyle. Of course, I think dreadlocks are disgusting no matter what your ethnic/ racial background.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

white people are wrong no matter what. Remember that if you want to be a good liberal.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    This is what happens when you let insane people make their own rules. If you don't like another culture you are an evil racist, but if you like another culture enough to adopt some of their practices you are an evil racist.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Just shows how Blacks have amental Chip on thier Shoulders thanks to how the Liberals and News Media have blown so much smoke up their asses for so long.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

This is the perfect example of how the policies of the left deepen racial divisions in America and work to create a suffocating political correctness.

This serves as a form of segregation as well as creates a thought police out of the standing bureaucracy (the administrative class). Straight out of the communist playbook to have college students training to alienate ideological deviants. It won't be much longer before their is an entire class of people willing to execute those who refuse to follow the state sponsored ideology.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Even though I couldn't stand him as presidential material, I was hoping that now King Barack, a true African-American (African father, American mother) as well as someone with both black (father) and white (mother) would work to bring the races together, but nope, race relations are worse now than they were before he took office. How sad it is that he blew the chance to go down in history as someone who did a bunch for race relations, but no he will go down in history as the most anti-American way of life president ever.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

It's San Fran. It is expected that liberals will consume their own if given enough time. Liberal ran city. Shrug. You will find turds in a cesspool. I say we flush the whole city down the toilet.

Call them cotton fields instead of corn rows. No problem.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    Call them cotton fields instead of corn rows. No problem.
    lol yes!

The negro that act white get the same treatment.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Any White, who emulates blacks, deserves all the hatred they get.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Demanding that people wear hairstyles that match your idea of what their race is supposed to look like is fucking retarded.

The world has enough problems to worry about than heir styles. I would have told that cunt to forcibly alter my hairstyle if she has such a problem with it.
    Last edited by FunkyPertwee; 04-02-2016 at 06:07 PM.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    I would have told that cunt to forcibly alter my hairstyle if she has such a problem with it.
    At a point in the original video apparently she was asking for a pair of scissors. So she was completely willing to do just that!

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    At a point in the original video apparently she was asking for a pair of scissors. So she was completely willing to do just that!

Shes going to need a bigger set of balls to successfully land a pair of scissors on my hair.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Do they teach anything worthwhile in college anymore? Outside of STEM studies and law, there no longer seems to be much advantage to going to school for so long. Of course, that's easy for me to say, I'm a college dropout.

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Just shows how Blacks have amental Chip on thier Shoulders thanks to how the Liberals and News Media have blown so much smoke up their asses for so long.
    It isn't just blacks, Aviril lavine (I have no idea how her fucking name is spelled) put out some japanese themed music video and had the twitter malcontents calling her a racist.