Thread: This will turn out well

This will turn out well

" On the same day the report was released, city officials unanimously approved Emanuel's choice for a new police chief, police veteran Eddie Johnson.

Johnson, who was appointed interim chief last month, is a black CPD veteran with 27 years of experience on the police force. He had to get special approval for the permanent position by city council because he bypassed the usual vetting process and was not among the candidates selected by the city's police board.
    "
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/nearly-75-...opstories.html

Read some of the comments, very enlightening. The one about placing only black cops in black hoods would really hurt the argument that cops are racist.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    " On the same day the report was released, city officials unanimously approved Emanuel's choice for a new police chief, police veteran Eddie Johnson.

Johnson, who was appointed interim chief last month, is a black CPD veteran with 27 years of experience on the police force. He had to get special approval for the permanent position by city council because he bypassed the usual vetting process and was not among the candidates selected by the city's police board.
    "
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/nearly-75-...opstories.html

Read some of the comments, very enlightening. The one about placing only black cops in black hoods would really hurt the argument that cops are racist.
    Not really. A cop is a cop, as far as most inner city blacks are concerned. Most of the cops that are being charged with Freddie Gray's murder (in Baltimore), are black and the Black Lies Matter group went after them anyway.

Being a cop transcends all matter of color. If blacks are confronted by cops upholding the law, it's still the cops' fault for trying to arrest them. In that case, the only color that matters is blue. (Geo. Soros' guideline...)
    Last edited by alismith; 04-14-2016 at 01:23 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

Have they measured him for the bus wheels yet?.....More bus fodder...........................
    Dan

A black kid points a gun at a cop gets killed by a cop and blacks are in an uproar nationwide crying racism.

200 plus blacks are shot by other blacks with many killed, in one holiday weekend in cities like Chitcago and NYC, and not a whisper is heard.

What this really indicates is a protest not so much about racism as it is that black criminality should be let loose and not be interfered with by law enforcement.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

That may or may not be true but my problem is that no matter where these people go it is EXACTLY the same.
    How is that explained?
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    That may or may not be true but my problem is that no matter where these people go it is EXACTLY the same.
    How is that explained?
    Culture has little to no influence on IQ?
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Back around 1967, my younger brother and I had gone with our folks to a Buick dealer in East St. Louis, IL, to look for a new car. As we had recently moved from about 100 miles SE of ESL, we boys had never seen a black person before, at least, not up close and personal. There was a middle-aged man that was the janitor and we boys were kind of staring at him, but he took it in stride. He was very polite and when we asked him some "nosy" questions (as pre-teens do), he took the time to answer us.
    There was one statement he made that has stuck with me ever since. The sad truth of that statement has become quite clear, esp. in light of recent events. What he said was, and I mean no offense by it, was "that there was nothing meaner than a nigger to a nigger."
    As I said, "in light of recent events", this has been proven so very true.
    Last edited by JTHunter; 04-15-2016 at 09:43 PM.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Culture has little to no influence on IQ?
    I am not sure, but Genes do.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..