Thread: I have a feeling that something is going to happen with The Russian Jets Buzzing us!

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Exclamation I have a feeling that something is going to happen with The Russian Jets Buzzing us!

Remember the Chinese F-8 (Weird Chinese Version of the Mig-21) that hit one of our Recon. Planes? It is only a Matter of time till one of the Russian SU's or Mig's slam into one of our Planes or Ships, or we have to Shoot one Down! We are heading for something, or some Event, before November. I fear.
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Agree, I am trying to figure out why leader with a spine is playing games with a leader without a spine. Scary too that King Barack has really hampered our military.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Agree, I am trying to figure out why leader with a spine is playing games with a leader without a spine. Scary too that King Barack has really hampered our military.

Our military is being built up in southeast asia and in eastern europe. We now have missile batteries on the Russian border in Romania with NATO requesting additional soldiers on the border.

Also, in case anyone didn't notice, the Baltic Sea touches Russia, not the United States, and the only reason the US is over there in the first place is to bow up to Russia, so acting like we're peacefully minding our own business while big mean Russia pushes around our faggy president and his tranny wife is horse shit.

The US is playing global power politics and our leaders want to throw a tantrum because not everyone likes it. We need to clean our own house before dicking around in Putin's front yard.

Last edited by FunkyPertwee; 04-17-2016 at 05:43 PM.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Wow! I never thought of her as a Tranny! but it makes sense! She is ugly enough. Like Anita Hill Ugly!
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

nah they do that all the time. They been doing that to us since Freddy 2 went over there.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

With all the bitching and moaning the FAA does about the idiots that shine lasers at aircraft here in the States, does anybody have any idea how Moscow would react if somebody on those ships would flash these pilots on their flybys?
    Who knows? The pilots may lose control of their plane and have to ditch it. That could get costly for the Russians.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    With all the bitching and moaning the FAA does about the idiots that shine lasers at aircraft here in the States, does anybody have any idea how Moscow would react if somebody on those ships would flash these pilots on their flybys?
    Who knows? The pilots may lose control of their plane and have to ditch it. That could get costly for the Russians.
    I don't know. The Russians would then claim that we were using newly developed laser weapons against their pilots to bring their planes down.

But, Obama would use his well-honed political skills of apology to apologize to Putin and all would end up okay...
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

All the Russians need to do is, paint stars of david on their jets, and bomb and strafe the hell out of our ships, and we won't fire back.

The real reason they buzzed the ship, was to see what electronic response would occur. I'm sure they they had some sort of ECC flight above monitoring the area. Face it, they have the edge right now, both in fighter/bomber jets, as well as EW capabilities. Remember what they did to one of our ships awhile back.. total embarrassment to us. If they wanted to take the ship out, it would be the starting foundation of a new reef right now.

Wow. Ya think?
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

we're getting close.

get your shit in order, don't believe me then you can reside with Hela.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    The Russians non-visible-light lased a US aircrew that was hovering around a Russian warship in the past, the crew didn't notice any immediate effects. Then later that day they noticed their eyes were "sunburnt". Luckily they recovered but navies and armies today have lethal and less than lethal lasers in their arsenals. These lasers are common enough that there are US dust goggles available that protect from the various flavors of laser known to be fielded by potential threats.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    -snip-
    This.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".