Thread: Obama's Deal With Iran Bearing Fruition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Obama's Deal With Iran Bearing Fruition

Obama felt compelled to lift sanctions on Iran and supply them with nuclear materials. Iran promised to use those materials generating power. John Kerry made sure they were going to follow the guidelines of their brokered deal.

After all, any nation governed by Islam, is fully trustworthy.

On a side note:

I wonder why Iran is building and testing long range missiles....

And, I wonder what payload they will be carrying....

And, I wonder where they are going to aim them....

I, especially, thought this sentence very interesting:

"Iran launched a new long-range missile late last month, a general announced on Monday, trumpeting the accuracy of the latest such weapon to be test-fired in defiance of the West."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/iran-tout...19.html?ref=gs
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

The sanctions hurt the Iranian economy and likely the common citizen much moreso than the regime itself, however I find the entire thing ludicrous. Russia has been Iran's trading partner since the Shah was deposed. My guess is Iran could (and has) simply buy whatever nuclear weapons they wanted from Russia. Or China.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    The sanctions hurt the Iranian economy and likely the common citizen much moreso than the regime itself, however I find the entire thing ludicrous. Russia has been Iran's trading partner since the Shah was deposed. My guess is Iran could (and has) simply buy whatever nuclear weapons they wanted from Russia. Or China.

I wonder about that old Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty and how we would respond to such violations by Russia or China?

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post

I don't think anyone in the Russian or Chinese govt would be dumb enough sell a nuke to the Persians. Now I'm sure if any got out of their control to a third-party, that third-party may have no qualms about selling it to the highest bidder.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Time to turn Iran from sand to glass.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

One of the ships had a russian cap and some crew, oddly enough, and russia is great friends with iran. I wouldn't put it past mossad or US int agencies to pull it off ala gulf of tonkin incident. I mean, the Iranians are dumb enough to do this but keep in mind certain uninvolved countries would profit from a war between the US and iran. The houthis have been supplied with the iranian version of the chinese silkworm antiship missile, and the houthis have used them on saudi boats so it may have been them but I don't know if they have torpedoes alleged by the Russian captain to have been used. Also just saw some footage allegedly from US sources showing a small vessel alongside one of the tankers with the crew placing limpets on the tanker but you can fake video and lots of int agencies have the motive to do so. Anymore you can't trust what you see with your own eyes when it comes to int agencies and the fabrication media.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Time to turn Iran from sand to glass.
    The time for that was 40 years ago when they took our embassy. The "peanut farmer" just didn't have it within him to do anything constructive about it.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”