Thread: Obama's Deal With Iran Bearing Fruition

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Obama's Deal With Iran Bearing Fruition

Obama felt compelled to lift sanctions on Iran and supply them with nuclear materials. Iran promised to use those materials generating power. John Kerry made sure they were going to follow the guidelines of their brokered deal.

After all, any nation governed by Islam, is fully trustworthy.

On a side note:

I wonder why Iran is building and testing long range missiles....

And, I wonder what payload they will be carrying....

And, I wonder where they are going to aim them....

I, especially, thought this sentence very interesting:

"Iran launched a new long-range missile late last month, a general announced on Monday, trumpeting the accuracy of the latest such weapon to be test-fired in defiance of the West."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/iran-tout...19.html?ref=gs
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

The sanctions hurt the Iranian economy and likely the common citizen much moreso than the regime itself, however I find the entire thing ludicrous. Russia has been Iran's trading partner since the Shah was deposed. My guess is Iran could (and has) simply buy whatever nuclear weapons they wanted from Russia. Or China.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    The sanctions hurt the Iranian economy and likely the common citizen much moreso than the regime itself, however I find the entire thing ludicrous. Russia has been Iran's trading partner since the Shah was deposed. My guess is Iran could (and has) simply buy whatever nuclear weapons they wanted from Russia. Or China.

I wonder about that old Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty and how we would respond to such violations by Russia or China?

I don't think anyone in the Russian or Chinese govt would be dumb enough sell a nuke to the Persians. Now I'm sure if any got out of their control to a third-party, that third-party may have no qualms about selling it to the highest bidder.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Time to turn Iran from sand to glass.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

One of the ships had a russian cap and some crew, oddly enough, and russia is great friends with iran. I wouldn't put it past mossad or US int agencies to pull it off ala gulf of tonkin incident. I mean, the Iranians are dumb enough to do this but keep in mind certain uninvolved countries would profit from a war between the US and iran. The houthis have been supplied with the iranian version of the chinese silkworm antiship missile, and the houthis have used them on saudi boats so it may have been them but I don't know if they have torpedoes alleged by the Russian captain to have been used. Also just saw some footage allegedly from US sources showing a small vessel alongside one of the tankers with the crew placing limpets on the tanker but you can fake video and lots of int agencies have the motive to do so. Anymore you can't trust what you see with your own eyes when it comes to int agencies and the fabrication media.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

One of the ships had a russian cap and some crew, oddly enough, and russia is great friends with iran. I wouldn't put it past mossad or US int agencies to pull it off ala gulf of tonkin incident. I mean, the Iranians are dumb enough to do this but keep in mind certain uninvolved countries would profit from a war between the US and iran. The houthis have been supplied with the iranian version of the chinese silkworm antiship missile, and the houthis have used them on saudi boats so it may have been them but I don't know if they have torpedoes alleged by the Russian captain to have been used. Also just saw some footage allegedly from US sources showing a small vessel alongside one of the tankers with the crew placing limpets on the tanker but you can fake video and lots of int agencies have the motive to do so. Anymore you can't trust what you see with your own eyes when it comes to int agencies and the fabrication media.
    Has Iran denied any involvement in this incident?

Freedom isn't free.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Yes.

Trump administration providing ‘false’ information about Gulf of Oman attack, says Japanese tanker owner
    Donald Trump’s administration has meanwhile insisted the attacks were carried out by Iran, which has denied having any involvement in either of the two incidents.

Yutaka Katada, chief executive of the Japanese company operating the ship called Kokuka Courageous, one of two vessels attacked near the Strait of Hormuz on Thursday, said the damage could not have been caused by mines or torpedos that are shot underwater, since the damage was reportedly above the ship’s waterline.

“It seems that something flew towards them. That created the hole, is the report I’ve received,” Mr Katada said at a press conference in Tokyo on Friday, the Financial Times reported.

The entire 21-person crew were evacuated the Kokuka Courageous. Sailors reported seeing the “flying objects” from the vessel before the incident occurred, according to Katada.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-adm...124247066.html

Something they left out of the news story is the fact the pm of Japan was in iran at the time, so this might be a US or israeli provocation to hamper ties between iran and Japan.
    It wouldn't be hard for the US or Israel to digitally fake or crisis actors on a boat some grainy video footage to justify an attack on iran, but the iranians are mozlom and finance mozlom attacks worldwide so who knows. Mebbe russia said to the iranians hey we got your back go for it. Welcome to WW3.

Watch as gas prices jump to $15 a gal when you can find it.
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 06-14-2019 at 02:20 PM.

Time to turn Iran from sand to glass.
    The time for that was 40 years ago when they took our embassy. The "peanut farmer" just didn't have it within him to do anything constructive about it.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Lobbyist Says Israel Should Create A 'False Flag' To Start A War With Iran
    Geoffrey Ingersoll, Michael Kelley
    Sep 27, 2012, 11:43 AM
    https://www.businessinsider.com.au/t...12-9?r=US&IR=T

US Officials Say Tanker Crew "Detained" - While Russia Thanks Iran For "Rescuing" Its Nationals
    Just after his trip to Tehran where he met with Iran's president Rouhani as well as Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, during which a Japanese owned tanker was attacked in the nearby Gulf of Oman on Thursday along with another international vessel, Japan’s Prime Minister Shinzo Abe condemned the suspected attack in official statements.
    Speaking to reporters Friday he said: “Japan adamantly condemns the act that threatened a Japanese ship, no matter who attacked,” and further urged “all related countries” to avoid any "accidental confrontation" or an escalation of tensions.
    The Trump ally also spoke to the US president by phone on Friday, reportedly briefing him on his visit to Iran, Abe confirmed in his remarks, though without detailing what he conveyed to the White House. Trump had previously said during a Fox & Friends telephone interview that "it’s probably got essentially Iran written all over it."
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...n-rescuing-its

General Wesley Clark Wars Were Planned Seven Countries In Five Years
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNt7s_Wed_4

“Now I want to make the case for secrecy in government when it comes to the conduct of national security affairs, and possibly for deception where that’s appropriate,” Bolton said. “You know Winston Churchill said during World War Two that in wartime truth is so important it should be surrounded by a bodyguard of lies.”
    “Do you really believe that?” asked an incredulous Napolitano.
    “Absolutely,” Bolton replied.
    “You would lie in order to preserve the truth?”
    “If I had to say something I knew was false to protect American national security, I would do it,” Bolton answered.
    https://therightscoop.com/the-great-...-on-wikileaks/

False Flag intro to World War 3 tanker attacks
    Global Intel Hub – (London, UK 6/13/2019) — Most wars in the past 100 years have been started with a ‘spark’ which might be assassination, attacking of a ship, or bombing of Pearl Harbor. As we explain in Splitting Pennies the world is not as it seems.
    We’re not saying that this attack is a false flag – we are saying that all these attacks seem to fit the same profile. And we’re not the only ones with this reaction, as other sites banned by Facebook have chimed in as well:
    Honestly, Iran deciding to attack two “Japan-related” tankers while the Japanese head of state is in their country would push the Iranian government straight through “stupid” and out the other side into “suicidally insane”. That said, if it is a “false flag” – by the US or anyone else – it’s so blatant as to be borderline useless. Are the Deep State operatives of the US/UK/Israel or whoever, really that stupid?
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...tanker-attacks

By way of deception you will make war - first mossad motto

I presume the tankers both had iranian oil destined for Japan as cargo, contraband according to US sanctions.
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 06-14-2019 at 07:01 PM.

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    The time for that was 40 years ago when they took our embassy. The "peanut farmer" just didn't have it within him to do anything constructive about it.
    amen!

I truly do hope that this serves as a wake up call for both the Japanese Government and the people of Japan. They need to start building offensive capabilities for their military so that they can defend their interests abroad and to counter a rising China and unstable North Korea. Lastly, the Iranian military should be punished with limited military airstrikes IMO.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    I truly do hope that this serves as a wake up call for both the Japanese Government and the people of Japan. They need to start building offensive capabilities for their military so that they can defend their interests abroad and to counter a rising China and unstable North Korea. Lastly, the Iranian military should be punished with limited military airstrikes IMO.
    I thought that part of their surrender in WWII was that they could have no offensive military capability, only defensive. After 70 years we can probably relax that, but that could be the reason.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    I thought that part of their surrender in WWII was that they could have no offensive military capability, only defensive. After 70 years we can probably relax that, but that could be the reason.
    Yeah, from what I understand their constitution is what set the limits for it being defensive only; however many of the Japanese people today oppose changing the constitution to allow for more offensive capabilities. I'm pretty confident that Japan has changed a lot since 1945, and I feel like it's time that they start contributing more for their own national security needs, as well as participate in more lethal operations as part of Joint Coalition Forces in campaigns against international terrorism such as ISIS and the like.

Yutaka Katada, chief executive of the Japanese company operating the ship called Kokuka Courageous, one of two vessels attacked near the Strait of Hormuz on Thursday, said the damage could not have been caused by mines or torpedos that are shot underwater, since the damage was reportedly above the ship’s waterline.

“It seems that something flew towards them. That created the hole, is the report I’ve received,” Mr Katada said at a press conference in Tokyo on Friday, the Financial Times reported.

It was a Boeing 757.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

As War Drums Beat for Iran, Remember, Lies & Propaganda Started Nearly Every War In US History
    War is one of the most primitive and senseless manifestations of the human experience, so naturally, most sane people with families, ambitions and kind hearts want nothing to do with such things. Unfortunately, as we are seeing with the Iran escalation, governments thrive on war, as it gives them a pressing excuse to grab more power and take extrajudicial measures—both at home and abroad.
    To get around the obstacle of public opinion, governments have an extensive history of lying their way into war. This is hard to believe for people who think that government has their best interest in mind, but it is something that rulers have been doing since the beginning of time. In the modern United States, people are led to believe that the establishment accidentally flounders its way into war with the good intentions of protecting the country from harm or liberating an ally in distress.
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/as...in-us-history/

One of the larger problems with the reduction of iran is they have a military assistance treay with russia.