Thread: Hillary Clinton Warns Trump ‘Could Bankrupt America Like He’s Bankrupted His Companies’

Hillary Clinton Warns Trump ‘Could Bankrupt America Like He’s Bankrupted His Companies’

Speaking at a large union convention today, the Democratic presidential front-runner ripped into her likely opponent’s business record, warning that he "could bankrupt America like he’s bankrupted his companies.”

"Trump economics is a recipe for lower wages, fewer jobs, more debt,” Clinton told the SEIU members at the Cobo Center in downtown Detroit. "He could bankrupt America like he’s bankrupted his companies.”
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/hillary-cl...opstories.html

Lol, America's already bankrupt, to the tune of 19 trillion, some of wich you, dear Hillary, have sole responsibility for creating in your official capacity as unindicted co bankruptor.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

How many of his companies have went bankrupt? I believe that his record of winning companies to bankrupt companies has many more winning companies than failing companies. With as many business ventures as he has/had I would find it questionable if he had never had a business venture fail.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Yeah, I heard her blovieating pie-hole puking out her bullshit on Fox News this morning. As stated America is already bankrupt thanks to the corrupt irresponsible leadership both at Presidential and Congressional levels.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Even IF what she says is true (which it isn't), she still comes up lacking compared to him. She comes up short compared to a mangy, crippled, three-legged, toothless, blind, rabid, wrinkled, deformed, dried up old dog with fleas.

There is no one who would be worse for our country than Hitlery no matter what they have ever done, or will do. She has no equal in the "bad for America" category.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Not to mention the billions spent on her war on old Mo Ghadaffi, wich is still a mess. Or her war on Syria, wich is still ongoing.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Not to mention the billions spent on her war on old Mo Ghadaffi, wich is still a mess. Or her war on Syria, wich is still ongoing.
    Yeah, I was just thinking of comparing the number of Trump failures to the number of Clinton failures to see who had a larger percentage. I think Clinton would win as I can not think of anything she has succeeded at except getting elected. She was even made Secretary of State as a consolation prize for failing as a presidential candidate and everything she did while there has gotten worse because of her intervention.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Donald Trump has been in business a very long time. When he was younger he tried his hand a various enterprises from Trump airlines to a winery. Over the years Trump has settled in to doing what he does best, and avoiding enterprises he knows nothing about. Fortune Magazine and Business Insider fail to mention his failed enterprises were decades ago when he was young. Trump continues to prove his stability in businesses he knows best while avoiding risky adventures when he was young. Trump will make a fine President in my opinion. Unlike Hillary Clinton who is heavily tied to Bolshevik Zionists, Globalist lunatics and other evil organizations; Trump has no such chains around him. Trumps recent meeting with top Bolshevik Zionist Henry Kissinger gave me some concern. However, this could be anything from gathering information on the enemy to trying to figure out how best to get rid of them. In any event Trump remains the only untainted candidate since JFK, he should make a fine President. In my opinion he should pick his cabinet carefully, and hand-pick his guard detail to say the least. I pray GOD speed for Mr. trump in his endeavor to save our country. I leave Mr. trump with a word of warning from history: JFK took on the Zionists starting with the issue of US Treasury currency in silver and had other plans in mind. November 13th 1963: JFK calls a high level cabinet meeting, at the start of the meeting he says to his cabinet " There is a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman, and child. KNOW THIS GENTELMEN! before I leave this high and noble office I intend to expose this plot" ------JFK Assassinated- November 22nd 1963

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

At least no one died and he didn't sellout his country during the bankruptcies. They were personal bankruptcies that he took responsibility for. Not all businesses are successful. Actually most fail. Hitlery has been a total failure. The only success she has ever had was being born which is her parents failure.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I believe with the dozens of companies Trump has started or runs, you can count on one hand the number that he used the federal bankruptcy laws to his advantage. So has my sister, that is what the laws are there for!

No business is guaranteed success, just like the founders wrote in THE greatest document of all time, in the US you will be granted life and liberty, but only the pursuit of happiness. The same goes for business. Unless you are a favorite of the feds that are "to big to fail" you are guaranteed nothing when you start your own business. There are a lot more failures and bankruptcies than there are successes. Not everyone can be a Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, or H. Ross Perot of the modern era successes.

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    Yeah, I was just thinking of comparing the number of Trump failures to the number of Clinton failures to see who had a larger percentage. I think Clinton would win as I can not think of anything she has succeeded at except getting elected. She was even made Secretary of State as a consolation prize for failing as a presidential candidate and everything she did while there has gotten worse because of her intervention.
    Mrs. Bill Clinton is a world class commodities investor -- in particular with respect to cattle futures.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Well I'm curious how we aren't bankrupt now.

I wonder how many (real, ie not government related) jobs Hillary has created?

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Well I'm curious how we aren't bankrupt now.
    We are. 19 trillion in debt, and it can never be paid off under the fiat money system in use today. If every dollar was paid back to the feral reserve there'd no longer be any "money" in circulation and there aren't enough debt notes to pay it off anyway. And since the "debt" is greater than all the existing feral reserve debt notes, how can the "debt" be repaid?

Wich brings up another question. Does this "debt" need to be repaid? They make feral reserve debt notes out of thin air, backed by nothing but confidence, ink on paper. It's been said by someone much smarter than I that in the end, every fiat currency returns to its intrinsic value, that of ink on paper.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rodgers View Post
    Donald Trump has been in business a very long time. When he was younger he tried his hand a various enterprises from Trump airlines to a winery. Over the years Trump has settled in to doing what he does best, and avoiding enterprises he knows nothing about. Fortune Magazine and Business Insider fail to mention his failed enterprises were decades ago when he was young. Trump continues to prove his stability in businesses he knows best while avoiding risky adventures when he was young. Trump will make a fine President in my opinion. Unlike Hillary Clinton who is heavily tied to Bolshevik Zionists, Globalist lunatics and other evil organizations; Trump has no such chains around him. Trumps recent meeting with top Bolshevik Zionist Henry Kissinger gave me some concern. However, this could be anything from gathering information on the enemy to trying to figure out how best to get rid of them. In any event Trump remains the only untainted candidate since JFK, he should make a fine President. In my opinion he should pick his cabinet carefully, and hand-pick his guard detail to say the least. I pray GOD speed for Mr. trump in his endeavor to save our country. I leave Mr. trump with a word of warning from history: JFK took on the Zionists starting with the issue of US Treasury currency in silver and had other plans in mind. November 13th 1963: JFK calls a high level cabinet meeting, at the start of the meeting he says to his cabinet " There is a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman, and child. KNOW THIS GENTELMEN! before I leave this high and noble office I intend to expose this plot" ------JFK Assassinated- November 22nd 1963
    You talking about globalists not Zionists.

Thumbs up 5.56NATO

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    We are. 19 trillion in debt, and it can never be paid off under the fiat money system in use today. If every dollar was paid back to the feral reserve there'd no longer be any "money" in circulation and there aren't enough debt notes to pay it off anyway. And since the "debt" is greater than all the existing feral reserve debt notes, how can the "debt" be repaid?

Wich brings up another question. Does this "debt" need to be repaid? They make feral reserve debt notes out of thin air, backed by nothing but confidence, ink on paper. It's been said by someone much smarter than I that in the end, every fiat currency returns to its intrinsic value, that of ink on paper.
    It can't be repaid; that's the beauty of the Rothschild/ Zionist banking fraud. They print millions of dollars in currency at "their" cost; a few thousand dollars in high tech paper and ink. They charge the people the full face value plus interest. Since this constitutes fraud and criminal activity there is no legal precedent to repay the debt. It is simply wiped clean, and the perpetrators thrown in jail. The 19 trillion is just a figure used, based on a mathematical impossibility. Hopefully Trump will deal with this problem, among many; when he becomes President.

Quote Originally Posted by studmuffin View Post
    You talking about globalists not Zionists.
    Agreed; I suppose I should be more specific when addressing the issue, so here is my best shot (so to speak) All Zionists are Globalists but, not all Globalists are Zionists (Gentile puppets)

There are way more goy than jews acting in this show.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Back to the original topic. Considering how bad the economy is, especially when you consider the national debt and the true number of unemployed, how can Trump hurt, but again, considering that the wannabee queen will further erode the freedoms afforded us by the blood and written words of our founders, I would rather take my chances with a guy who loves feedom versus any person who so hates our freedoms as the current level of democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rodgers View Post
    It can't be repaid; that's the beauty of the Rothschild/ Zionist banking fraud. They print millions of dollars in currency at "their" cost; a few thousand dollars in high tech paper and ink. They charge the people the full face value plus interest. Since this constitutes fraud and criminal activity there is no legal precedent to repay the debt. It is simply wiped clean, and the perpetrators thrown in jail. The 19 trillion is just a figure used, based on a mathematical impossibility. Hopefully Trump will deal with this problem, among many; when he becomes President.
    Well to make a fine point, they don't pay to print the money (at least in the U.S.) They order the money from the U.S. Bureau of Engraving and Printing. We the tax payer pay for the printing. When they order money, the money is actually moved from one side of a bank vault (The Treasury Dept. side) to the other side of the same vault (The Federal Reserve side). The Federal Reserve system has got to be one of the greatest scams of all time yet most people seem think the Federal Reserve is part of the Federal Government. Our education system is a total failure.

Thumbs up Jet3534

Not only is it the biggest fraud ever conceived, it's cave-man simple and almost no travel required, as you noted.