Thread: Proof Man-Made Climate Change Is A Fraud

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Proof Man-Made Climate Change Is A Fraud

Some people, in media, are coming around to what we all knew when this crap started.

http://www.newsmax.com/LarryBell/cli.../31/id/731497/
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

To little to late. This has started:http://dailysignal.com/2016/04/04/16...-disbelievers/

and the story you posted is irrelevant. Just sayin.....
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

I think it is the Gov. losing their grip on the people in power and the media. The closer to reelection we get, the more Gov. lies that are going to surface. Now whether or not people accept those lies as lies or are they going to hang on to them as truths after the election is the big question.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Yes it is a fraud. But trying to change the minds of climate zombies ... next to impossible.

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

ive got many many thoughts on this subject, but to stick to the op (judging by the thread title, since i didnt read the linked article) iirc, it was tony watts that did a study (google it for yourself) about how data results were either intentionally or incompetently skewed by researchers, like relocating their temp sensors to the middle of a black paved asphalt parking lot, or outside their windows....right next to a/c exhaust vents.

the theory of man made climate change is fraudulent. this is just one instance of skewing the "facts" either on purpose or by stupidity, not even mentioning selective bias on data gathering, that proves the theories are fraudulent.

climate change may be real or fake. it may be man made or not. im not saying they are necessarily wrong (although i believe they are) but i agree 100% that the theories and data they use to back their "science" is completely fraudulent.