Thread: Zoo Claims Gorilla Had Ties To ISIS

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Zoo Claims Gorilla Had Ties To ISIS

Cincinnati Zoo authorities have released new information that shows suspicious links between the gorilla killed on the weekend and ISIS.

However, the zoo has denied it was attempting to quell the moral outrage that has followed the killing of Harambe – a silverback Gorilla who was shot after a child fell in his enclosure – by blaming it on terrorists.

New reports are claiming that the Gorilla, named Harambe, was actually brought to the zoo in the early 2000’s after being captured in Afghanistan. Reports show that Harambe is not only a zoo animal, but also a prisoner of war who specialized in making weapons of mass destruction for Al-queda, and later Isis. “We knew something was going on when Harambe would shout what sounded like “allahu akbar” and even reciting the Koran at night time”, says zookeeper Ryan Schellis, “I was scared, I thought I was in the Middle East”.

So, if Harambe was actually brought from Afghanistan as a prisoner of war, what is his true identity? Zoo officials revealed that Harambe’s true name before being captured, was Mohamed Rahat Al-fashid, and was born in Tehran, Iran before moving to Afghanistan in the late 90’s to work for various terrorist groups including the most recent Isis. Here’s a photograph of Harambe with associate Osama Bin Laden prior to becoming affiliated with Isis:
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I wouldn't doubt it. Damn gorillas. Coming here. Taking our jobs. And doing the jobs for peanuts.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    As long as King Barack is in charge there is no doubt that Harambe had nothing to do with ISIS, otherwise he would have been taken out by drone-fire.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    As long as King Barack is in charge there is no doubt that Harambe had nothing to do with ISIS, otherwise he would have been taken out by drone-fire.

Plus his family, and anyone else in the immediate vicinity. I hear the gorillas in the next cage are using this event to recruit more gorilla fighters for future attacks.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Personally ... I see the linkage to Isis. Just say'n.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

HAHA I had to post that in FB. Good satire.

"And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"