Thread: California DEMOCRATS have done it again - Gunpocalypse

Angry California DEMOCRATS have done it again - Gunpocalypse

Rant 1:
    Now I don't want any guff from douchebags who see fit to insult their FELLOW gun owners who happen to live on this state. A lot of people live in this state. We have folks who live in Maryland or Ilinois or NYC who are gun owners. They don't deserve the bullshit that anti gunners heap upon them over and over again. That's like kicking the partisans during WW2 for NOT being able to defeat the Nazis. That's like saying you should NOT sell guns or parts (that are still legal) to California to 'teach them a lesson' ... teach WHO a lesson? Anyone who proclaims that they will screw over gun owners in California to 'send a message' are doing the devil's work FOR them. They' doing the job of the anti gunners.

Rant 2:
    Yes, on the national scale Republicans have serious problems. But in California? Nearly 100% of the time in the last 30 years, Republicans have voted in a strict party line vote AGAINST ALL GUN CONTROL. All the Gun control in California has been rammed through via brute force of DEMOCRAT numbers. So the next douchebag who says that Republicans and Democrats are all alike, well, on the national scale we may have a bunch of RINOS, yes, but on the local scale there is no fucking comparison. Democrats are evil, uniformed and stupid.

And it was the most outrageous showings of ignorance I have ever seen at the State Capitol, and that’s saying something as I worked there for over 5 years.

The first bill up was AB 1673, which will CRIMINALIZE the possession of unserialized firearms parts, authored by former police officer and current Assemblymember Mike Gipson (D-Carson).

According to Gipson, an 80% lower is equivalent to a “weapon of mass destruction.” Yep, an 80% lower is akin to a nuclear weapon.

Next up was AB 1674, which will BAN buying more than one firearm within a 30 day period (any gun, a C&R or any long gun like a shotgun or rifle).

One of the more prominent arguments brought up in support of the bill was from Assemblymember David Chiu (D-San Francisco), who stated that this would help cut down on gun trafficking. You know, like that of former Senator and current felon and gun-trafficker Leland Yee.

Asm. Lorena Gonzalez (D-San Diego) then stated that she only gets to exercise her right to vote once, so YOU should only be allowed to buy one gun!

That bill also passed on a party line vote.

AB 2607 was next up and almost defeated, but at the last second votes flipped and it passed out of the Assembly by a slim margin.

The bill will allow your boss, professor, or therapist to take away your gun rights in secret.

Additionally, AB 1695, which will send harassing mailers to gun owners, also passed by a larger margin as well.

Both head to the Senate.

Following that, AB 1664, which will BAN all firearms with a bullet button also passed.

It passed with such asinine statements made by the likes of Asm. Gipson, who stated that if you remove a bullet button, the gun becomes a fully automatic machine gun.
    What I see is pretty much MASS non compliance. Period. We have MILLIONS of gun owners in California. The Dept of Justice once pointed out in a news article that California had MORE "Assault Weapon owners" (per their estimations since the majority did not register their guns) than the entire population of Montana (such is the case with such a massive population).

Those are all completely challengable in court and they'll lose badly on all of them.

Additionally, AB 1695, which will send harassing mailers to gun owners,

this wont go over well at all.

Nothing there is enforceable , If I passed a law saying you must brush your cat's hair out once a week. It would sound good but I'd have no way of legitimately enforcing it without causing a major legal shit storm.
    Last edited by Helen Keller; 06-02-2016 at 01:03 PM.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

They go for the most extreme, and will compromise for something lesser. Either way, it's a win-win for them.

Typical Dimocrat/Liberal tactic. Works every time.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    At some point they will come up against someone who will say "NO!" and unfortunately with the current state of the media, the person standing up for the constitution will be labeled a crazy person.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

I keep remembering that Scene from 2012, where all of L.A. Slips into the Ground. On that Day, a lot of Liberals will Die! They are dong it to their self. Unlike North and Western New York State, there is no Conservative Enclaves any where in California. Sad to see it fall so far, I recall Carson in 1971. Never to go back. Paul
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

And in other Commiefornia legislation news ... the state Demoncraps vote to make it a cirme to criticize or espose any anti Glow-bull Warming statement. Yes that's right the state of Commiefornia wants to arrest and put in jail anyone that says that there is no real man made Global Warming!!! This IS the stuff Revolutions are made of or ... used to be.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Oh well, they've done their best to erase the 2nd, now it's time to erase the 1st.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by Hobe Sound AK View Post
    I keep remembering that Scene from 2012, where all of L.A. Slips into the Ground. On that Day, a lot of Liberals will Die! They are dong it to their self. Unlike North and Western New York State, there is no Conservative Enclaves any where in California. Sad to see it fall so far, I recall Carson in 1971. Never to go back. Paul
    Slowly, we're fighting back.

The problem is that the Democrats KNOW THEY'RE losing ground in California, so they're trying like hell to get a TON of illegal Mexicans in here to vote Democrat. The problem is that a lot of Mexicans, once they own businesses and pay taxes, start voting Republicans. Not a lot, but it's slowly growing.

I thinks the LEFT is hysterical now because they're desperate. The MEDIA is hysterical now because they're desperate. A lot of folks are starting to see the light. I can't tell you how many Black and Latino folks I know who are starting to think the Democrats are full of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    Those are all completely challengable in court and they'll lose badly on all of them.

this wont go over well at all.

Nothing there is enforceable , If I passed a law saying you must brush your cat's hair out once a week. It would sound good but I'd have no way of legitimately enforcing it without causing a major legal shit storm.

Thanks. I hope so.