Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sh#T!

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

btdt, i know it sucks. had kidney stones and gall stones. good news is ill never have to deal with gall stones again (imo, worse of the 2) as i had my gall bladder out after (blocked by a stone) it nearly burst and killed me.

the ex hated me on the percs though. she said they made me mean. i think it was more of they just made me not tolerate stupidity. (not that she was stupid......) but i loved them. took ALL of the pain right away. as long as your not an addictive type person, they are a miracle.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Ouuccchhhh!!! Hope it is over quickly!
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Just rest and get better.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

I know what you are going through. I had a job that required travel. I was in West Palm Beach at a client when my stone hit. I ate dinner, went back to my hotel and started feeling poorly. I called the desk and had them call me a cab to take me to the hospital.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Status update ... sucker is still in my bladder. No super pain just my lower right abdomen area feels sore. Saving the Percs for bedtime. I think I'm taking tomorrow off vs. go into work and have to piss it out there.

Frankly I didn't think I'd ever get one as they don't run on either side of my parents family. Aren't I special! I felt fine right up until the sucker came out of my kidney then all hell broke lose.
    Last edited by Schuetzenman; 06-08-2016 at 08:05 PM.

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

I just went through the same damn thing a short while ago. It fucking BLOWS! It's a pain that ought be reserved only for Hillary supporters! I hope like hell it's over with for you faster than it was for me. Passing it is actually surprisingly much less painful than having it work its' way ftom yoir kidney to your pecker.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Sorry to hear about your painful problem.
    Wonder what causes them? We have a very high calcium content in our water. We only drink bottled water now. I put a squirt of lemon juice in the water (when I remember).
    Two or more of my cats had bladder infections from calcium. Couldn't pee properly. One died from it, but didn't know about it then. We gave them the bottled water too for the rest of their lives.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Sounds awful. I hope you get it pissed out soon.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Sorry to hear your going through this. Hope you get better soon and this doesn't become chronic.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    Sorry to hear your going through this. Hope you get better soon and this doesn't become chronic.
    Thanks me too. I'm still waiting to urinate it out, otherwise I'm feeling normal. I keep waiting for that oh so not nice feeling of this sucker coming down the pipe. It is very annoying having to wiz through a strainer to catch it for analysis. They tell you to drink a gallon of water a day to help flush it out, so you go a lot.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Thanks me too. I'm still waiting to urinate it out, otherwise I'm feeling normal. I keep waiting for that oh so not nice feeling of this sucker coming down the pipe. It is very annoying having to wiz through a strainer to catch it for analysis. They tell you to drink a gallon of water a day to help flush it out, so you go a lot.
    Well, if you learned to piss while standing on your head, you wouldn't have to worry about that anymore. You might have some problems hitting the toilet for awhile, though.

"Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Good luck Schuetzenman.
    With it being only 2mm, if you have increased your intake of acidic foods and drink (citrus fruit and drink) and cranberry juice, it is possible it has dissolved slightly and already passed. The fact that you are feeling better is a good sign in that direction.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Good luck Schuetzenman.
    With it being only 2mm, if you have increased your intake of acidic foods and drink (citrus fruit and drink) and cranberry juice, it is possible it has dissolved slightly and already passed. The fact that you are feeling better is a good sign in that direction.
    Well the wife went and got me concentrated Cranberry capsules at the local Health Food / Vitamin Shop. Been taking those in the morning and at dinner time. Maybe it has, don't know but if I get to 10 days and nothing I'll have to believe it faded away on me. You won't hear me complain about that aspect.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Damn Schuetz. Sorry to hear you been dealing with this. Hope you get better soon.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12