Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay nightclub shot up. Prepare for incoming antigun BS

Quote Originally Posted by Ruskiegunlover View Post
    Well, the day ended up good after all for the msm didn't it? Isn't that special. They got their hopes up that innocents had been slaughtered by a white christian male again, only to be shattered in realizing that it was terrorism and defied all of their ideology....Now this. Kinda makes up for the earlier disappointment for them I bet. Here is their evil, white, christian, conservative, gun toting male.
    And he has the same drugged out blank stare as the batman movie theatre shooter, just in time to redirect everything to christianity, conservatism, and the 2nd amendment.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    More like a DOJ failure. The FBI is the lead law enforcement agency for identification and prevention of domestic terrorism.
    And the DOJ is under DIRECT control of the WH.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

My bet is there was more than one shooter but that information hasn't been released yet. In my mind there were too many injured or killed not to have multiple shooters involved. Just my $0.02.

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2015 Nobeard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gunreference1 View Post
    My bet is there was more than one shooter but that information hasn't been released yet. In my mind there were too many injured or killed not to have multiple shooters involved. Just my $0.02.

Steve
    It's possible there was more than one shooter.
    Others have already mentioned the large number of people packed together means there are few misses and multiple casualties per round.

Another factor is the time involved before the wounded could receive medical attention; a number of relatively 'minor' wounds probably bled out.

Also take into account those who were trampled to death in initial panic will be counted as casualties even though there were no gunshot wounds involved with their demise.

Bad situation all the way around, especially for an election year.
    Prices will skyrocket again...next gun show should be interesting.

Omar Mateen called the cops to pledge his fealty to ISIS as he was carrying out his mass murderer in Orlando early Sunday morning. Twelve hours later, the president of the United States declared that “we have no definitive assessment on the motivation” of Omar Mateen but that “we know he was a person filled with hate.”
    http://nypost.com/2016/06/12/obama-s...ando-massacre/

The Father of the Orlando Shooting Suspect Hosted an Obscure TV Show
    Mateen—who lives in Florida, according to public records—hosted the show, called “Durand Jirga,” on a U.S.-based Afghan satellite, Reuters reports. The show has partially focused on the Durand Line, a disputed piece of land on the border between Afghanistan and Pakistan. In some of the videos, Matteen expresses support for the Afghan Taliban and criticizes Pakistan.

“Our brothers in Waziristan, our warrior brothers in [the] Taliban movement and national Afghan Taliban are rising up,” he said in one video, according to the Post. “Inshallah the Durand Line issue will be solved soon.”
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/father-or...233326524.html
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

I heard that as I guessed there was only one entrance and exit point to the club. A text of a vicitm who was hiding in a Mens room stated "OMG he's coming I'm going to die". Sent the message to his mother. He did indeed die.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    I heard that as I guessed there was only one entrance and exit point to the club. A text of a vicitm who was hiding in a Mens room stated "OMG he's coming I'm going to die". Sent the message to his mother. He did indeed die.
    its really sad. What a feeling the mother must have had at that moment.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

He also had about 3 hours in the club with hostages before the police arrived. As Nobeard stated, it is not unreasonable to think that people with injuries that should have been treatable immediately died in the time it took to get them help. There has also been nothing I have seen that says what the guy did during those 3 hours. Something tells me that negotiating was not high on his list of things to do. I expect he was positioning this hostages for easier execution at the time of the attack that he had to know was coming.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

True story - http://injo.com/2016/06/627381-read-...ing-newsletter

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

one of the guys who was in the club said he was shooting the wounded.

I can't imagine being that freaking cold. some people must be born without souls.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post

I can't imagine being that freaking cold. some people must be born without souls.
    brainwashed by islam
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post

Didn't they do the same thing in California before they left? I remember hearing that they also shot some of the wounded as they were leaving.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

NRA Endowment Member

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    Liberals and Dimocrats will think this was a pretty good response time. Too bad some of the liberals and Dimocrats weren't in the club to see how great the timing really was.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

some of the pictures they showed inside obviously show signs of an explosion.

Once again, shits starting to stink.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    some of the pictures they showed inside obviously show signs of an explosion.

Once again, shits starting to stink.
    The police said early on that they set off an explosive to distract the terrorist and I heard this morning that a device was also used to breach the wall for SWAT to enter, those may have been the same thing. If so, there was a second explosion discussed by police to disable an unknown device, thought to be an explosive vest, that the terrorist either had or was wearing. Would any of these account for what you saw?

NRA Endowment Member

This was in Orlando right? How often does a mass shooting take place in a bar and the cops arrive 3 hours after the shooting starts?

Anyway the opportunists are lined up and telling us what has to be done;

"After the Orlando Shooting, a Muslim Man's Post Is Going Viral for the Best Reason"
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/orlando-s...013416304.html

"It’s time to talk about gun control as a way to stop terrorism"
    http://www.vox.com/2016/6/13/1191210...sm-gun-control

And thew clincher;

0bama said 10 days ago......
    "What I have said is precisely what you suggested, which is, why don’t we treat this like every other thing that we use? I just came from a meeting today in the Situation Room in which I got people who we know have been on ISIL Web sites, living here in the United States, U.S. citizens, and we’re allowed to put them on the no-fly list when it comes to airlines, but because of the National Rifle Association, I cannot prohibit those people from buying a gun.

This is somebody who is a known ISIL sympathizer. And if he wants to walk into a gun store or a gun show right now and buy as much — as many weapons and ammo as he can, nothing’s prohibiting him from doing that, even though the FBI knows who that person is."
    http://www.vox.com/2016/6/13/1192157...ns/in/11676003

When abolishing the 2nd amendment doesn't stop terrorism they'll go after the rest of the bill of rights untill America is sharia compliant.

stupid duplicate post
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 06-13-2016 at 02:50 PM. Reason: duplicate post

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    This was in Orlando right? How often does a mass shooting take place in a bar and the cops arrive 3 hours after the shooting starts?
    The police response time has not been reported, when SWAT breached the building was 3 hours after the shooting started.

0bama said 10 days ago......
    "What I have said is precisely what you suggested, which is, why don’t we treat this like every other thing that we use? I just came from a meeting today in the Situation Room in which I got people who we know have been on ISIL Web sites, living here in the United States, U.S. citizens, and we’re allowed to put them on the no-fly list when it comes to airlines, but because of the National Rifle Association, I cannot prohibit those people from buying a gun.
    It is not the NRA that is stopping him but the Constitution itself. It is telling that he does not, or that he just ignores, that the Constitution (and there are a couple of Amendments that are applicable) does this.

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    The police response time has not been reported, when SWAT breached the building was 3 hours after the shooting started.

It is not the NRA that is stopping him but the Constitution itself. It is telling that he does not, or that he just ignores, that the Constitution (and there are a couple of Amendments that are applicable) does this.

If the fbi knows someone has ties to isis why aren't they arrested instead of allowed to run around and buy guns? Because dhs/fbi is assisting in the 0bama takedown of America. This guy called the police to tell them he supports isis as he was shooting up the place, dhs/fbi already knew who he was. They allowed him to walk free amongst us because they knew what he was going to do, they let him and I'd put money on it they were watching the whole time, wich makes me think they held off an assault for three hours to maximise his kill ratio before they eliminated him. This is to provide the excuse for the no buy list, and you know who will be in control of who goes on the no buy list.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast