Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay nightclub shot up. Prepare for incoming antigun BS

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Gay nightclub shot up. Prepare for incoming antigun BS

Orlando nightclub got shot up last night. 20 people killed tons more injured. Headline news...
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Looks like the shooter was usung an "Assault" rifle, Handgun and had a device on his body that police had to carry out a controlled explosion....

The media is not mentioning race... You do the math.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Been watching the news about it all morning. They mentioned the shooter had an "assault rifle" looking long gun and a handgun but haven't been focusing that much on the weapons. FNC has been talking quite about and sources stating right away that it was a "terror attack", "radical islam",etc., or words to that effect. Don't know if the suspect has an arab or muslim name (supposedly if he does this story would never be reported on) and/or any ties to ISIS or any other extremist group, Islamic or otherwise? Hell, since it was a gay nightclub he might have ties to some group like the Westboro Bapstist whackos.

Seems like there was at least one off duty cop that exchanged gunfire with the shooter but not sure how it all played out as they said something about the cop and the shooter firing at each other outside and the guy going back inside and taking hostages and killing folks.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

He was a muslim. Shot by police. American citizen of Afghan parents.

Omar Mateen.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Every story I read this morning says the FBI is calling this an act of terrorism carried out by a Islamic extremist. An armed security guard exchanged fire with the terrorist before the terrorist went back inside and took a bunch of people hostage. I read one story that said the motivation for the attack is not known but it could have been the terrorists extreme Islamic views on homosexuality. It will be interesting to see if that part of the story gets dropped.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Yep, born in New York and living in FL.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

the CBC is what they keep on in the office here and they are still as of 09:53am EST calling it "Domestic Terror" and have so far avoided mentioning his name or religion.

Gee, what could have been the motivation? The Today Show people scratched their heads over a week over the San Bernardino shooting over the motive. Its a mad house.

But none of that will matter Richard, he still had a GUN. so that makes the Constitution the problem.
    Being an NWO tool helps me know.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

https://www.yahoo.com/news/orlando-f...000000701.html

Maybe this attack will show some of the libs and gays that there are far worse things to worry about than whether they are being allegedly discriminated against in bathroom choices.

It seems that gays getting thrown off buildings to their deaths in Iran is largely ignored here.

This could be an eye-opener. I hope they have the sense to realize that all this was made possible by Obama and the Dimocrats.
    Last edited by alismith; 06-12-2016 at 09:13 AM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I've been mostly watching Fox News this morning and though it's a some what minor point I do like the fact that when talking about the rifle the suspect used FNC refers to it most of the time as an "assault weapon type firearm" or "assault weapon looking firearm". They are at least trying to represent it in more correct terms rather than calling it something it is not. Would be great if they and every other news agency would just call it a rifle or long arm or long gun and just leave it at that.

The "armed security guard" must be the off duty cop they kept talking about. Too bad he wasn't able to put the suspect down initially and save a lot of lives but I'm sure he's thinking the same thing.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    But none of that will matter Richard, he still had a GUN. so that makes the Constitution the problem.
    Being an NWO tool helps me know.
    That's true but it sounds like he may have had some type of bombs that didn't get used or didn't detonate. Sooner or later we'll be wishing they were back to using guns when some of these idiots start using explosives successfully and the death toll is in the triple digits rather than double.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

Rep. Peter King is on FNC now talking about how the shooter was from Afghanistan and had weapons training? Someone reported he had been looked at in the past by federal agencies, the shooter that is. Wonder if he had traveled to Afghanistan at one time and King has his wires crossed or maybe the guy wasn't born here as we reported?
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

Death toll now upped to 50 with 53 wounded.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

An imam is speaking on NBC right now. He is calling for calm. Jeez.

my boss just said "so its not a hate crime, its a love crime. Love for Allah" I lold

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    Death toll now upped to 50 with 53 wounded.
    Thank you Obama. Your open borders policy is working just fine.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post

as usual, We know what is going on and the media/Gov't still wants us to believe the bullshit.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Saw that. Seemed to be having some trouble with his speech. Maybe English isn't his primary language or what he was saying wasn't what he believed.

The shooter either did what he did because he was a radical muslim and his victims were Americans, he was a radical muslim and his victims were gay (this could apply to others besides just radical islamists), he was gay himself and was getting back at the dude who cheated on him, (killing 50+ is pretty harsh just to get back at one person but you never know).
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast